Booked our holiday for 2010!!

SerpentQueenClaire

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to share my good news and let everyone know that I have booked to go to Orlando next March!!

We are going on a Caribbean cruise for 7 days and then spending two and a half weeks in Orlando! Very excited, particularly as this is my first cruise.

:banana:

Great News!

Hope you enjoy your first cruise, as we diid in August
It was the highlight of our holiday and vowed to repeat it

We did our 1st cruise in 2003, just for 4 nights as we couldn't imagine we would enjoy it. How wrong we were, now done 5 Disney(6th booked) and 2 Royal Caribbean. They compliment a busy stay in Orlando perfectly.
Enjoy your planning.:goodvibes

Sounds FAB!!!
WHo are you cruising with?
Cruising is the way to travel. We've been on Royal Caribbean several times and going on the QM2 next year. Can't wait!

sounds perfect...we did our first 7 night carrib cruise this summer with RCarrib....you will have a fantastic time! happy planning...

We're sailing with Holland America who have been recommended to us by quite a few people. The ship we're travelling on is the Eurodam. It looks beautiful and exactly as I imagine cruising to be.

Nice to do something new as this will be my eight trip to Disney and the third in three years and whilst it is my favourite place in the world it is a real treat to have something different to look forward to.

We are considering HAL in May 2011 for Alaska, waiting for prices to be released but if they are similar to May 2009 & 2010 then they will be our choice. RCCL a lot more expensive, Disney are only going to sail Tuesdays(need to go Sat~Sat)

My parents are regular cruises and have travelled with a few different lines but Royal Caribbean and Holland America are their favourites by far. They did an Alaska cruise with Celebrity but it was a disaster from start to finish so I wouldn't travel with them now as a result of that.

Any tips for a first timer?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter