booked online w/delta...

arkansas mom

<font color=00cc00>Yes, I'm a procrastinator...I'l
I booked online and printed my "passenger receipt and itinerary". When I booked I selected seats for each leg of the trip. My question is, what do I actually bring to the airport? Do I just need a printout of my receipt? Do I need to do the online check-in 24 hours in advance? What about boarding passes? What about the return trip? I guess I'm just thinking of the olden days when I had paper tickets. Could someone walk me through this? It will just be me and my 9yo, so I don't want any extra anxiety!

You don't need to check in online but that way you can print out your boarding pass at home. If you want to check in at the airport it's a good idea to have a copy of your itinerary and the receipt you received when you bought the ticket. They won't usually ask for it at the airport. You just need a drivers license or other form of photo ID to check in.

You don't need any ID for your daughter. Once you use e tickets you won't ever want to go back to paper tickets. If you lost your paper tickets it was very hard to get them replaced, it's not a problem with e tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter