Booked my first cruise!

We booked too! 7 days to Mexico. Really excited but I'm a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information. Any advice or links that are super helpful?

I'm booking a 3 night cruise on the dream Oct 12th! My first! What room did you pick?

We booked too! 7 days to Mexico. Really excited but I'm a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information. Any advice or links that are super helpful?

Honestly I've been reading DisBoards for a while. :) There's a ton of info on here.

I also Google blogs that have trip reports

Congratulations!!!

In the past few months I have seen an increase in these first time cruiser posts so it seems many of you are biting the bullet lately. Be sure to search this board as you will surely find others in the same boat as you, no pun intended. ;)

This Dreams Unlimited Podcast may also be of help to you. https://www.disboards.com/threads/what-first-time-cruisers-need-to-know.3598130/
I've been reading lots of posts on the forum for the last 6 months lol! That podcast was definitely helpful. I booked through dreams unlimited so excited to get the onboard credit :) I would also recommend that podcast for anyone who hasn't watched/listened to it.

We just booked our first cruise. November 11th, 2017 Merrytime on the Fantasy!

So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter