Booked my ADRs yesterday

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
I went ahead and booked our ADRs for our trip. Got decent times too.
8/9--Chef Mickey's at 6:10
8/10--Cape May at 6:10
8/11--Spoodles at 6:10
8/12--Kona at 5

We could have had Kona at 6:10 to keep the pattern going, LOL--but my preliminary plan is MK that day until after the parade, then monorail to Poly, then back to YC for one last night of swimming and hanging out at the Boardwalk, so I wanted the earliest possible. Plus I don't think Kona fills up ADR wise (I always see walk-ins) so if we want to go later we can. I like eating around 6 because the servers are still energized and we don't get all bloated right before bedtime.
Robin M.

sounds great.
Are you aware of the Spoodles menu change? We made our ADR's last week and made one for Spoodles, heard about the new menu and dont like it now.

8/12--Kona at 5

We could have had Kona at 6:10 to keep the pattern going, LOL.

:rotfl: Sadly, I actually do try to get most of our reservations for the same time to make things easier on my poor old brain. Sigh.

Have a great trip!

8/12--Kona at 5

We could have had Kona at 6:10 to keep the pattern going, LOL--but my preliminary plan is MK that day until after the parade, then monorail to Poly, then back to YC for one last night of swimming and hanging out at the Boardwalk, so I wanted the earliest possible. Plus I don't think Kona fills up ADR wise (I always see walk-ins) so if we want to go later we can. I like eating around 6 because the servers are still energized and we don't get all bloated right before bedtime.
Robin M.

I wouldn't count on a walk in for dinner at Kona's if free dining is offered. Kona's is a regular for us and many times there are walkins, but during Aug free ddp last year, the wait was long as the CM was telling folks they could not be seated until after 8:30PM and it was only 6:00PM (we had ADRs) and another visit folks were being turned away. I personally would secure a time for Kona's and if you arrive earlier try to be seated. Once the free dining kicks in, folks will be scrambling to get into anything. Remember, all of the folks who think they can walk in and get a table at O'Hana, will usually head straight to Kona after being told no walkins for O'Hana. JMHO

You are going to LOVE Cape May, the food there is out of this world....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter