Booked for Halloween 2009!

LaraB

Mouseketeer
Yay, can't wait to get my new countdown on here. We've booked with Virgin for Coronado Springs October 2009. Our first holiday there staying in October, and also staying in a Disney resort.

Sooooo can't wait!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Something to look forward to :cheer2:

Read a lot about CSR and I quite fancy a stay there if we manage to get back after our next trip!

CSR is really nice, the pepper market wasn't exactly our cup of tea, but other than that it was great

That's great news!! We're also hoping to book for Halloween next September and tie it in with a weekend trip up to New York mid trip to see a couple of friends (and save DVC points by not being there for friday and sat night!)!!

Would love to be in WDW for MNSSHP!!

Thats great.

MNSSHP is FAB...we have gone the last two trips and will be going again in 09.

See ya there !!! :laughing:

Great news - we'll be there next October too - love Halloween at WDW. There is an October rollcall thread somewhere around (probably down on pafge 3 or 4 by now) - feel free to add your name :)

We are there next October as well.:cool1:

I will have to have a look for that Roll Call.:surfweb:

Good luck with all your planning.::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter