Booked Flights from Disney; Seat selection and documents?

megveg

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
I booked my Delta flights through Disney and the money has come out of my account and it's on my reservation which flights were taking and stuff.

I haven't received a confirmation for my flights via email, and I have nothing to log onto Delta.com with to check them.

I also have not received my 'e-tickets' that the CM said she was sending me.

I've never booked flights through Disney before and was wondering what I should be expecting.

So I get my flight tickets in the mail? By email to print out? Do they come with my ME tags? Do I get them after I've paid my package off (even if I paid for my flights up front because you have to)? Should I be asking Delta for anything?

I'm very very concerned and involved with my planning so i want to know what's going on completely and what to expect. All the cast members I've asked have given me multiple different answers and I just want to know from a seasoned vet how the whole process works.

Thanks so much in advance:)

I was wondering the same thing. This is the first time I have booked my airfare directly from Disney.

Not that I can help, but I have never seen flights cheaper through Disney then I can purchase myself through the airline cheaper.

Not that I can help, but I have never seen flights cheaper through Disney then I can purchase myself through the airline cheaper.

The airfare that I purchased through Disney on AirTran from Detroit to MCO was $139 RT. Not bad.

We've only done the airfare through Disney once, but as I recally they tend to send EVERYTHING via mail. The package they send you with the luggage tags and all the paperwork should include the e-ticket itinerary and receipt.

If you're really concerned in the meantime, I would recommend calling Delta Airlines customer service directly, explain to them that you booked airfare through WDW, and ask them to verify that you indeed have a reservation. They should also be able to assign seats if it hasn't been done already.

so I wont get etickets till Im paid off? even if my flights were Paid in full up front?

Sounds like you booked it as part of your package--even though the flights were paid for separately. So, you probably won't get anything until the trip is paid in full. You could call your agent and ask them for the confirmation number just so you can change seats. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!