Booked a year out ...question?

markm0926

Cast Member
We booked for next April. I don't want to bother those nice people at DU anymore.

Will we get anything in the mail from DU or Disney confirming our reservations?

Or just what we have for a confirmation on the DU website?

Thanks!!!!

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, BUT, when in April. My sisters and I are cruising next april also. It will be our first cruise.

Last fall I booked through DU for a February 2005 cruise, and haven't heard anything since then either. So I was kind of wondering the same thing. There probably isn't anything they can do until it gets much closer, but sometimes I get anxious and could use some reinforcement. You're right--a paper confirmation would help a lot.

DU has their confirmations on line. Just type in your confirm number and it will pull up your reservation.

Kelli
:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate: pirate:

I'm another that doesn't know your answer. Never booked through DU.

But I also wondered when in April you're sailing. We're sailing 4/30/05 :)

just type in your reservation number online at Dreams website and your reservation will pop. We never received anything in the mail from them.

You should receive documents from Disney 30-60 days from your cruise date, other than that you'll have to get by with the online confirmation from Dreams.

The good news is that you can keep up with stuff here on the boards and be as prepared as you want for your trip in April.

My DH, DD & I are all booked for the California cruise in July, and I can hardly wait.

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter