Book project on adult fans of Disney

adriane812

Earning My Ears
Hi, Disboards users! I'm a college professor who's working on a book project about adults (18+) who are fans of Disney. I'm hoping to learn more about how people became Disney fans, what they like (and don't like) about Disney, and how people feel about the perception of "Disney Adults" (among other topics).

For this study, I'm conducting 30-minute interviews over Zoom, Facetime, phone, or other video/voice chat programs. If you think you might be interested, you can either message me on this site or email me at brownad@augsburg.edu. If you have questions about the study, you can either respond to this post or message me individually.

In case anyone is wondering:
  • I've cleared this post with Corey to make sure that I didn't violate site guidelines. I'm posting it on several Disboards forums, though, so please feel free to move it if I've put it on a forum where it doesn't belong.
  • In terms of my own position on the topic: I'm a Disney fan who's been to WDW (many times), DL (several times), and DLP (once).

Adriane Brown
Augsburg University

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter