Book for 6 or 4?

irenep

DIS Veteran
I am just about to make our ADRs for April but not sure of final numbers yet as DS and his GF won't know if they can join us until nearer the time. There will be 4 for sure so should I book for 6 and adjust numbers if they can't come? Just worried that we will lose our reservations going from a 6 to a 4 - has that ever happened to anyone?

Some places fill up fast! I'd go ahead and book the 6 just to be safe. If they don't end up going, definitely update the res so that those trying to get lucky after ADR time can snag the spots! :banana:

I don't know if this is proper etiquette, but it is what I would do if I were booking for someone.

It's always easier to drop people than it is to add people. Book for 6. When you know their plans, call Disney Dining and have them adjust the numbers down.

Many more people have had issues bringing extras to the restaurant than bringing fewer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter