Book for 2022 by December 31st 2021??

csimon

Mouseketeer
On the Disney UK site in the "2022 now on sale" section it says "Book your package by 31st December 2021 for arrivals 1st January to 31st December 2022".

Surely that doesn't really mean what it implies, that 2022 packages won't be available after December this year. Does it just mean that prices may change (i.e. go up) after that?

Not sure about UK rates, but yes prices do tend to go up from time to time over on the U.S website. Some like to book and lock in both ticket and room pricing.

I wouldn’t book 2022 yet, the prices are v high
You can get 2 weeks at 8/8/21 for £4.5k at beach club, same booking is £6k for 8/8/22.
It used to hover around £7k when it included dining plan (worth about £3k for family of 4 with kids 10+)

Yeah ive noticed prices seem high but i dont expect them to drop either and if your holding on for dining plan, forget about it.

On the topic of 2022, what do youthink about the face mask situation? Do we think they will still be mandatory? Disney site states to be prepared to wesr them all throughout 2022?

Actually, the point I was making was that it implies that 2022 packages won't be available after 31st December 2021, and perhaps they'll roll over to 2023 then, or is this just a marketing ploy?

Regarding face masks...don't really know, but I don't think vaccinations will be a "magic wand" to ending all the precautions we're currently having to take. Which precautions remain I don't know but I don't expect 2022 to be back to normal at all.

Actually, the point I was making was that it implies that 2022 packages won't be available after 31st December 2021, and perhaps they'll roll over to 2023 then, or is this just a marketing ploy?

Regarding face masks...don't really know, but I don't think vaccinations will be a "magic wand" to ending all the precautions we're currently having to take. Which precautions remain I don't know but I don't expect 2022 to be back to normal at all.
They way i read it was that the 'packages' that they have on sale now wont be available after Dec21. So the up to 4 free night offer. I think the walt disney parks corporation know exactly that brits are desperate to get back so it would be stupid if packages werent available after the stated time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter