Boo To You - Sept 2015 Solo TR! - updated 19/05

Day 2 Part 2 - An Early Morning Exploration

I had literally just taken this photo and turned around and spotted some people heading into the queue for 7DMT so I thought why not!

Omg! This ride was so much more enjoyable than last year! That extra 40lbs I lost had really helped I think. Not sure I would spend 40 minutes waiting for it but it will definitely always be a ride I FP.​

I hope this doesn't sound too rude of a question but I do apologise if it does. I've heard that this ride can sometimes be a little tight on your legs due to the lap bar, how did you find it? I'm a UK size 20 and worried I won't fit that's all.

Day 16 Part 4 - Time to call it a night

Well my wandering tour and cheeky ice cream stop took me a couple of hours so it was now well into the afternoon and the hottest part of the day. Naturally it time to leave the most air-conditioned part of the park.....

While I almost immediately regretted my decision :rotfl2:I was happy when I stumbled across these guys

These are the Beat Builders! and they are fab!!! One of the best street performance groups I've seen. Absolutely loved them!

I checked the time and I had about 10 minutes until the next showing of Terminator 2 so I headed on round to Hollywood to catch it.

The show was pretty good but I do wish there was a way to update it as it has been the same since I was a kid....hmmmm....

Anyway, once the show was over I could feel a migraine coming on so I decided it was time to head back to the hotel and sleep it off so I could ready and fresh for tomorrow!

I hope this doesn't sound too rude of a question but I do apologise if it does. I've heard that this ride can sometimes be a little tight on your legs due to the lap bar, how did you find it? I'm a UK size 20 and worried I won't fit that's all.

Hey Tink,

It very much depends on how and where you carry the weight. My thighs/hips are the widest part of me so that's where I feel it rather than anywhere else. It's not massively uncomfortable but it isn't my favourite to get stuck on. If I can get on it I'm sure you'll be fine!

Hey Tink,

It very much depends on how and where you carry the weight. My thighs/hips are the widest part of me so that's where I feel it rather than anywhere else. It's not massively uncomfortable but it isn't my favourite to get stuck on. If I can get on it I'm sure you'll be fine!
Thank you so much. I'm only on page 2 and absolutely loving your trip report. I hope you'll be doing another when you go in November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter