Boo To You - Sept 2015 Solo TR! - updated 19/05

Haha I feel the same exact way about Tower of Terror. I love fast rides (RnR and Expedition Everest are two of my favorite rides), but being suspended in air freaks me out like CRAZY!

Great pictures of Epcot!

Oh and I love the hair on Test Track haha I have one similar from Feb. :)

Day 4 Part 2 - Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

As I stood waiting for Belle to arrive I snapped a quick picture of the story book and tapestry in the entrance which I thought was a very lovely little touch

Soon she arrived and asked if I was there alone and when I said I was she asked if I could take Gaston off her hands...erm yes!
That man has some very good (if fake guns on him!) Anyway, we got our picture snapped and as I was walking away Belle very kindly reminded me that Gaston was crazy. Not sure it matters to be honest :rotfl2: Here is our picture

I was seated at a table for 4 next to the buffet (although I'm not sure how 4 people could've fitted around it) and I could see that the princesses were on their way so I didn't have much time to hit the buffet.

I had just gotten a bowl of yogurt when I saw it.....Norwegian brown cheese or Gjetost! :jumping1: It is my favourite cheese in the world and it's delicious! Naturally I stocked up on it and grabbed a few other bits and pieces as well

My plate might look empty for a buffet but that's because I knew this plate was coming

I also got a lovely glass of apple juice.

I had barely begun to tuck in before Cinderella arrived and was asking where I came from. We took out selfie and she automatically picked up my notebook and signed her name right in the middle of where I was about to start updating my trip report.

Next came Aurora and she grabbed a member of staff to take our photo

The third princess of the meal was Ariel who said that the UK was a long way to swim from. I told her a took a boat :boat:

While I was having my picture taken with Ariel they announced it was time for the Princess Parade so they all dashed off to grab their baskets and some small children

As soon as the parade was over the last princess, Snow White came over and out of nowhere a CM appeared to take the photo

With the Princesses arriving so quickly I hadn't had a chance to actually eat anything yet but I did end up with a page full of signatures

The eggs and other "hot" food was now cold but given how slowly I eat I'm kind of used to it. I really enjoyed the fish paste and saved the brown cheese for last. By the time I'd finished I was the only person left in my section but I didn't feel pressured by the CMs to hurry up and leave so I left them a larger tip than normal. I finally finished just after 10, paid my bill and left (although it was definitely at a bit of a waddle because I was so full!)​

Sounds like a great breakfast! I love all the princess pictures and it's so cute that they signed your notebook!

Day 4 Part 3 - The Land and Sea

OOOO that heat and a very full tummy....not a good combination! I got out of Akershus and as the World Showcase still wasn't open it was really empty. The photopass photographer had gone as well so I snapped a quick pic of the Royal Summerhaus construction (which as we all know was recently completed.

I decided what I needed was a nice relaxing ride to let my breakfast go down so I decided to head over to The Land (bet you could've guessed that)

Epcot was still looking pretty quiet

Now I had I planned for a nice and relaxing ride on Living with the Land.....only I'd forgotten it was down for rehab and the thought of going on Soarin' which makes me feel nauseous at the best of times....no thank you! Instead I took some pictures of the cool looking globey things and the nice yellow banners

And instead headed next door to......

Just before I went in I turned around and managed to get a shot of the Monorail and Spaceship Earth

I love the entrance to The Seas!

I enjoyed Nemo & Friends as always (can't wait to see Finding Dory!) and then I actually took the time to explore the exhibition bit afterwards

That last dude is sooo not a looker!

I enjoyed that portion but I found the Manatee enclosure was just depressing and bare and it just made Disney look as bad as SeaWorld. Hopefully the state I saw it in is not it's usual.

By the time I got out of Nemo it felt like the sun was literally trying to melt the earth so I decided to head back to the hotel to relax before MNSSHP!

On the way out I grabbed a final shot of the "ball"

and stopped to get my picture taken with a PP

Naturally on my way out I decided I couldn't possibly leave without stopping by Disney Pin Trading (why oh why do I do this to myself) and grabbed a couple of pins

I headed out of the exit as the hoards were coming in but it was definitely a smaller hoard than had been trying to get into Hollywood Studios the day before. I got to the bus stop and I was the only one there bar the new bus driver. We chatted a little bit and she gave me a Werthers Original and then told me I shouldn't buy them in the park because they're so expensive compared to offsite. It was nice of her to tell me (not that I didn't already know that) but it didn't really feel like that was the sort of thing Disney would want their CMs telling guests....anyway the bus came and I ended up being a solo rider and as we got back we had to stop at All-Star Music and Sports first to pick people up.

I arrived back at Movies and realised the sun shade had fallen off my big camera lens. Dang nabbit! Meant I was going to have to make the journey over to the TCC Lost and Found at some point. Anyway, I had a quick smoke and then called my Mum to say Happy Wedding Anniversary (30 years!) and we chatted for a while before I hunkered down for a cheeky nap. Unfortunately my nap didn't last as long as I had hoped as I was woken up by some very loud kids yelling outside me room. Soon though it was time to get ready for my first MNSSHP of the trip!​

Day 4 Part 4 - Pre-party Party

My alarm went off and I immediately jumped into the shower as I was a bit later than I planned to be and unfortunately I didn't quite get the shower curtain in the right place and flood the bathroom (just a little... :scared:) I dry it off as best I could and then got changed into my outfit for the evening -

(For anyone who doesn't know it's an R2D2 dress - and for anyone who doesn't know he's a character in Star Wars :darth::chewy::yoda::ewok:)

It was really creased so I ended up having to iron the damn thing which made me even later. Oops! I also felt it was a bit short for ride going so I stuck a pair of shorts on underneath.

I was finally ready to go at about 3.45pm. My first FP finished at 4.30 but I wasn't sure I was going to make it in time. I quickly checked the weather forecast and it said it wasn't going to rain until 6pm so you can imagine my surprise when I opened my hotel room door to see the heavens had opened :sad2: I'm sure my raincoat made a great addition to my outfit!

I headed for the bus stop and when I got there, there were soooooo many people dressed up! Loads of adults and kids and the energy was just really bouncy and excited but then again it was the first party of the year so it was to be expected! The bus came pretty quickly and I even managed to get a seat. We got to MK at about 4.15pm and while bag check was pretty quick, it took a little longer to get through the turnstiles and get wristbands as they were all backing up into each other.

I realised I was starving as I hadn't eaten since breakfast so I jumped into Starbucks on my way past and it was the quietest I'd ever seen it. Literally no line but there were loads of off-duty CMs hanging around who were all very noisy.

As I'd missed my Jungle Cruise FP I headed straight to the next one at Peter Pan. :tink:The standby line was up at 55mins so I was very glad to have a FP. Next I jumped on IASW and managed to get a few pictures

Then I hit Mickey's Philharmagic and by the time that had finished it was the start of my Ariel M&G FP. I wandered past and saw Winnie the Pooh only had a 20 minute wait so I jumped in the queue

(You can see the 5 is just moving in the picture haha)

By the time I got out, it had finally stopped raining so I was able to get out of my raincoat. I went on to see Ariel and she was sweet but the Ariel last year was definitely better

Next up it was time for my favouritist ride in the whole WORLD! The Little Mermaid :D

After that I headed on over to Tomorrowland to grab a quick ride on Space Mountain

Now for some reason the flash of the ride photo totally surprised me so I ended up with this....

:rotfl2:

Moving swiftly on.....

I was then finally able to hit Buzz Lightyear and got some photos in the line

and I ended up with a dismal score of....

:badpc:

and I was concentrating so hard.....

By now it was 7pm and the party had officially started!​

Day 4 Part 5 - MNSSHP the beginning

First things first....get some candy! I jumped straight in the line by Stitch's Great Escape and they were checking for wristbands at the entrance. Even though the line was pretty long it moved continuously so it only took about 5 minutes even though it looked massive. The candy lines are a great time to check out other people's costumes and clearly Star Wars was popular this year! Anyway, the candy lines are usually marked by one of these:

It was about 7.15 by the time I got out of the line so I decided to head into the Hub to get a spot for the new show on the castle stage which was starting at 8pm. Brand new for 2015 was a Hocus Pocus based show and there was sooo much excitement for it. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy! Not only was the area in front of the stage rammed but there were so many people already sat waiting for their spot for the parade at 8.35pm. EUCH! It was so crowded I decided it wasn't worth it so I moved on across the bridge to Liberty Square

The bridge had a rope across it with CMs stopping anyone without party wristbands from getting across into the hub and instead they were being directed down towards Casey's and Main Street.

It was still so busy heading down into Frontierland so I saw just saw a gap and made camp for the first parade opposite

Seriously this was the crowd:

I started off sitting on a little wall and tried out my first bit of candy

It was pretty good!

Soon the rope for the parade came out and I was able to pop myself down under it so that people could easily stand behind me. I decided to try to catch up on my Trip Report and people watch. It was a great place to see costumes. One of my favourites was a couple who had used umbrella's to make themselves into jelly fish.

There were quite a few CMs along the path between the ropes trying to prevent people without wristbands from getting further into Frontierland but they were mostly ignored and many of them were looking for some kind of help which didn't appear to be coming. Then the candy line for down by the Liberty Square was backing up into the main causeway of Frontierland. It was chaos and I was so very glad I was not a CM! Eventually though back up did arrive and by about 8.20pm all the crowds seemed to be much more under control

Once people were more settled in the CMs with all the glowy stuff came past so I had a chance to test out which lens I wanted to use to shoot the parade. First my phone:

Then my camera

Finally, after much waiting (365 days ish) it was finally time for the best Disney parade out there (in my opinion) Boo To You - but first the Headless Horseman!

[So I'm trying to embed the video here from YouTube but I keep getting a security error - any help?]​

And yes I am listening to the soundtrack as I type

:flower1:

Last edited:
Day 4 Part 6 - Boo...To....You 1

Peter Pan

Pirates

Pirates of the Caribbean

Haunted Mansion

Day 4 Part 7 - Boo To You 2 (It's Good To Be Bad)

Frontierland (kinda)

Wreck-It Ralph

Goofy

Villains

Day 4 Part 8 - Wait Time? What wait time?

The parade was fab as always! I just love bopping along to the music, especially the "It's good to be bad" bit! Only bit I don't get is the Clara Cowbelle or whatever she's called. Not really sure where she fits in. Anyway, just as the end of the parade came past I had to get up to avoid being crushed by the crowd following the parade (I assume to get a spot in front of the castle for the fireworks).

Looking back at the Castle

The "creepy" green mist

Instead I headed in the opposite direction and hit the Candy trail down by Tom Sawyer's Island and then I grabbed a quick cigarette. By the time I'd finished the line for BTMRR was all the way back to the entrance but it was moving constantly so it just looked bad.

I love BTMRR at the Halloween party!!!! It seems so much wilder than during the day. I always end up sliding across the seat on the corners even though I'm trying not to.

Next up was Splash Mountain

and I think the guy in front of me passed out :scared:

But I did manage to get a few good snaps as we went round

After Splash I hit the Candy Train and then remembered I was yet to go on Haunted Mansion. The Hocus Pocus show was going on so Liberty Square was the quietest I'd seen it all evening. I was able to walk straight through the queue to the doors to enter where I was waiting with a couple of other people. I was there about a minute when a CM came out, grabbed the couple standing in front of me and took them in on their own. Can't say I'd be happy doing that as a solo because I'm a scaredy cat! :scared1:

Soon after that though we were all let in and these were the only shots I managed to get

Day 4 Part 9 - Well that's just creepy!

Hallowishes had started by the time I finished riding HM and I managed to get a couple of shots off but they're not very good

The line for the Magic Shot and the coach only had a couple of people in it so I decided to get that photo done as well

I realised how thirsty I was so wandered on over to Gaston's Tavern for a La Fou's Brew hitting all the candy trails I came across through Fantasyland (and there were quite a few!)

I was seriously starting to flag so I thought I'd go and have a sit down and a cigarette by Space Mountain so I pottered in that direction, diverting slightly to get to all the candy trails. In Storybrook Circus the lines for Jack & Sally and Minnie, Daisy & Donald were HUGE! It was crazy!

Unfortunately, as I headed down to the smoking area I realised they had moved it because of the candy trail. No problem I thought, I'll head over to Adventureland and use the one there.

As I crossed the Hub, the next Hocus Pocus show had started and people were lining up for the 2nd parade so it was just completely manic!

Ahhh safety! Only the smoking area wasn't there anymore and I might have accidently bumped into Jane and Turk from Tarzan who were having their M&G in the old smoking area. It was very confusing so I decided to get more candy and head back to my trust smoking area by BTMRR.

I crossed over the parade route and there were so many people. It was way busier than last year! I would've expected it to be pretty easy to get a viewing spot of the 2nd parade in Frontierland but I couldn't see one anywhere. I finally managed to get my cigarette and then I rode BTMRR as the parade was starting. I even managed to get in the back row which is always the best place!

Next I went on Splash again and I was the only person on it as far as I could tell. Couldn't see or hear anyone either in front or behind me. Seriously, SM is soooo creepy all on your own! You never know what or who is lurking in all those animatronics :tiptoe:

See I even had my eyes shut!

Getting off Splash I realised my legs were pretty much done for the day so I thought it might be time to call it a night. I was heading to through the gift shop and was just saying "have a good night" to one of the CMs when another one jumped out at me from behind a pillar. She made me jump so badly I actually squealed! Soooo embarassing! But it was nice to see the CMs enjoying themselves because I think it was probably a pretty stressful night.

The parade was still going on so I decided to go and have a little sit down while I mentally prepared myself for the bus ride back :scared:

At about 11.55pm I started to make my way out and Frontierland had much more manageable crowds haha

The final show of the night was just kicking off in the Hub and it was still really busy

I eventually managed to drag myself to the All-Star Movies bus stop and the line didn't look half as bad as some of the others. Some of the deluxe resorts had lines that were filling up the concourse so for once value was working in my favour :D

I only had to wait 5 minutes for the bus and two ladies with EVCs had to be loaded first which I generally don't mind but I'm sure I've seen people sit on them during the bus ride. Anyway, these two ladies didn't and as they were on the larger side they took up ANOTHER 4 seats between them so 10 seats in total were out of commission.... I managed to get on the bus so I shouldn't really complain and I was the last one to get on so I was standing anyway.

I was finally able to tuck myself in bed by 1am but I ended up being on the DIS until 2.30 talking about the night. I knew it was busy but apparently there were LOADS of people there who didn't have wristbands so they got to see the parade and fireworks and stuff so people were particularly riled up and many of them had gone to get refunds. People were not happy!

Anyway, I finally switched my light out and was so, SO grateful I didn't have my alarm set for the morning!​

Day 5 - If you Like Candy....

So today I planned nothing! It was a down-day when I just wanted to go relax and really do anything. I woke up when the masses were off to the parks for the day and about 10am I dragged my butt up to the food court to grab some snacks.

I was excited to put my new CD of Disney music on my IPod so I could listen to "Boo To You" whenever I want only my Ipod decided to have a total meltdown and I so I had to re-install Itunes on my laptop then update and completely restore my Ipod which meant re-uploading about 7000 songs onto it :badpc:

Took a few hours but eventually it was all sorted, even some of the songs that hadn't played in ages!

Anyway, I decided to tuck into some of my treats from the party

....and I have to say it was a bit of a poor show.... I can't eat sweets because of my stomach surgery and don't get me wrong, I love Peanut Butter but it has no business being anywhere near chocolate! So I ended up only being able to munch on the small pile on the left :charac2:

Probably for the best.

I had a very lazy, but productive day off and before I knew it, it was time to set my alarm again for my next early start​

Um, I almost decided to stop following your TR when you said peanut butter has no business being anywhere near chocolate :rotfl: Have you never heard of peanut butter cups lady!!
Of course I'm just kidding. But if putting PB and chocolate together was suddenly outlawed in the U.S. I'd have to move to another country........
ANYWAY-
Your pictures of the Boo To You parade are fantastic, as are all your pictures (and I love your Space Mountain picture too lol). That just happens to be my favorite parade in WDW and MNSSHP is my favorite thing in WDW. We've gone 4x and I plan to go again whenever we can! I have to say though that I've never seen it as crowded as some of your pictures show :scared1: In 2014 we did the first party which was on Labor Day, Sept. 1st. It was practically empty! I do remember reading all the complaints about last years' first party being too packed, and I also remember subsequent parties not being as bad supposedly.

It's funny what you said about not wanting to ride HM alone and that it was creepy on Splash! A couple years ago I went to morning EMH at MK by myself since my family wouldn't wake up :sad2: The first ride I went to was HM and I was first in line. A few minutes went by with no CM's coming out and nobody else coming in line. First I thought, "where are the CM's?" and then I thought, "Um, I don't think I want to ride this alone" lol. Finally a mom and her son came behind me, the CM's opened the door and the 3 of us were the only ones in the stretching room. I was so thankful they came!

Sounds like a nice time at MNSSHP! You got some awesome parade pictures! And wow- a whole Splash log all to yourself!

The rest day the following day was probably much needed!

Um, I almost decided to stop following your TR when you said peanut butter has no business being anywhere near chocolate :rotfl: Have you never heard of peanut butter cups lady!!
Of course I'm just kidding. But if putting PB and chocolate together was suddenly outlawed in the U.S. I'd have to move to another country........
ANYWAY-
Your pictures of the Boo To You parade are fantastic, as are all your pictures (and I love your Space Mountain picture too lol). That just happens to be my favorite parade in WDW and MNSSHP is my favorite thing in WDW. We've gone 4x and I plan to go again whenever we can! I have to say though that I've never seen it as crowded as some of your pictures show :scared1: In 2014 we did the first party which was on Labor Day, Sept. 1st. It was practically empty! I do remember reading all the complaints about last years' first party being too packed, and I also remember subsequent parties not being as bad supposedly.

It's funny what you said about not wanting to ride HM alone and that it was creepy on Splash! A couple years ago I went to morning EMH at MK by myself since my family wouldn't wake up :sad2: The first ride I went to was HM and I was first in line. A few minutes went by with no CM's coming out and nobody else coming in line. First I thought, "where are the CM's?" and then I thought, "Um, I don't think I want to ride this alone" lol. Finally a mom and her son came behind me, the CM's opened the door and the 3 of us were the only ones in the stretching room. I was so thankful they came!

I have and I've tried them and they are horrible (Sorry!) I think it's because I hate nuts generally so I need my peanut butter to not really taste of them - I know I'm weird. Yeh it was CRAZY busy compared to previous years but I stayed well out of the Hub on that party which was apparently horrific. I also didn't notice people without wristbands but the boards were going crazy about it. *SPOILER* I got to go to the next 2 parties and by the Sunday things were way better. I think it was the first party for a lot of staff + press night + the cynic in me thinks Disney told them not to be too strict on wristbands to get the buzz out about the new Hocus Pocus show but that's just me *SPOILER*

Yeh no force on this earth would get me to ride HM on my own. I still have to take comfort in knowing there are people in the doombuggies on either side of me :rolleyes1

Sounds like a nice time at MNSSHP! You got some awesome parade pictures! And wow- a whole Splash log all to yourself!

The rest day the following day was probably much needed!

Thanks! Yep I was knackered and my legs were spent. Just walking up to get some food walk difficult that morning haha

Day 6 Part 1 - Running of the Hollywood Studio Bulls:scared1:

I slept through until my alarm went off and I jumped straight on the DIS and the boards were still reacting to the crowded first MNSSHP. I managed to get up and get myself ready pretty quickly so I was at the bus stop by 7.30am and I still the only one in the queue for the Hollywood Studios bus when it arrived a few minutes later so I basically got a private bus sized taxi ride to the park :thumbsup2

This was the September crowds I remembered!

We (I) got to HS and immediately met a squirrel

I know it was early but it was wonderfully quiet!

I managed to get to be the first one at a turnstile which was cool so I took a seat and tried to update my TR (you might have noticed it's pretty long:scared:)

I had just sat down and the family behind me got chosen to be one of the families to open the park. Damn those smiling, excited kids in their matching outfits :snooty: Not that I was jealous or anything :oops:

The view from my turnstile

At 8.30am all the Mickey's lit up so we knew it was nearly time to go on and you could literally feel the tension coming from some of the parents. They let the family through to get their picture taken and open the park and this guy thought they were letting people in so he just took off full pelt running across the entrance with his kid. Then loads of people started yelling and they had to be brought back. Not two minutes later and we were all let in and these people (and several others were off again. Bad parents! Luckily a few CMs got in front of them and stopped them but I have no doubt their precious little snowflake got to sign up for Jedi Training. I on the other hand was bracing myself for the horrors of getting on Toy Story so I headed straight towards the Chinese Theatre where one poor elderly (and I mean tiny and must've been 75+) was standing there in an attempt to stop the swarm all by herself. Luckily for her myself and a couple of others saw her, asked and stopped the many from going past until she was backed up by some ride CMs and in fact an older gentleman who was British so I spent the next 5 minutes wondering just how he'd managed to get a job with the Mouse House. Oh and I took a couple of photos as well

It had juuuuust started to sprinkle with rain when we were off again and it was the first day for a whole bunch of CMs so they were walking us all down to the ride. But I ended up being one of the first people through into the ride queue

The CM led us all the way through the line and when we got to the FP merge bit we were split into odds and evens which worked out in my favour because I ended up in the very first car out! I had remembered to put my glasses on as well so managed to get a respectful 104,000. When I got out of TSMM it had stopped raining (yay!) but the SB time said 40 minutes already (boo!). I hot footed it over to....

....where it said the SB line was 30 minutes. Eugh! It was only 9.10 so I was grimacing at the thought of another horrifically busy day :sad1: I decided to go Single Rider and walked straight into the room where Aerosmith are talking and then I got to be in the 2nd car that left the loading area while I was waiting.

Clearly we all enjoyed the ride. I was sat in the very back row so I was clutching my hanging on to my rucksack with my legs very hard and hanging on for dear life. It was great :D Unfortunately it made me feel a bit fuzzy and gave me a smidgeon of a headache so I was worried I only have a limited time left for being able to ride rollercoasters :sad:

I grabbed a quick ciggie and then decided I needed a little something to tide me over until my lunch ADR so I headed back to Trolleycar Cafe to my old friend the Caramel Frappuccino

Hollywood Studios was just starting to fill up

Starbucks was busy so it took about 15 minutes to order and get my drink and by the time I left it was starting to rain again so I dived under a FP booth to put my water proof on. I was just heading over to GMR when the heavens opened good and proper so I dived into a little alcove next to the ride and drink my coffee

Day 6 Part 2 - Rides and Stuff

I finished my coffee and dashed off to the ride entrance as it was raining harder than ever. The wait time was posted as 25 minutes but really it took about 15. I ended up about 5/6 rows from the front

We ended up with the cowboy scene but both the tour guide (is that the right word for them?) and the Cowboy were a little lacklustre

Overall I enjoyed the ride and I thought the new montage was good and definitely got a lump in my throat at seeing Robin Williams.

After GMR I still had an hour to kill until Beauty and the Beast so I went over to Star Tours....

...where the SB line said 20 minutes but it only took 10 and I got pulled forward for being a solo rider and I got a couple of new scenes. Next I went to see The Muppets

I can't wait for them to be added to Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom. Think they are going to be really good but I wonder if it'll be on a timer or whether it'll be more like the magic fountain at Islands of Adventure which answers back....

But I digress...finally it was about 20 minutes before the Beauty and the Beast show so I headed on over to the theatre - or is it an auditorium? or stadium? No idea!

So cool that you were first at the turnstile! And nice getting to do TSMM and RnRC with no wait!

Sounds like a great start to the day :)

Day 6 Part 3 - "Little town, it's a quiet village"

Beauty and the Beast is probably my favourite Disney film of all time so I LOVE this show. For those who don't know the show is pretty much just the songs with a bit of the storyline thrown in. Anyway these are some of the pics or at least the ones I got when I wasn't singing along at the top of my voice :rotfl2:

This kiss went on for a while!

The show was good but I thought Gaston and Belle were looking a little....tired shall we say....but the rest of the CMs were doing great! Is it weird that The Mob song is one of my favourite Disney songs? Next time I think I will definitely sit a little closer I think to get some better shots.

After the show it was time for lunch but I still had about 10 minutes until I had to check in for my adr so I slowly meandered on over to Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre​

Day 6 Part 4 - Easily Pleased

As I walked over to Sci-Fi Dine it was starting to rain again but luckily it wasn't quite as bad as earlier.

I checked in at the podium but it was really busy so I hunkered down in a corner trying not to get everything too wet as lots of people were crowding round waiting to get seated. Luckily I didn't have to wait too long and pretty soon I was the hitchhiker in a family's car.

I decided to have the Orbiting Oreo cocktail mostly because it came with a glowing ice cube

Yes I am easily pleased :lmao:

It was also the first time this trip that I was asked for ID :cheer2:

I chose to have the Speciality Burger unfortunately I did a silly thing and didn't chew it enough so some of it got stuck in my gastric band and I had to rush to the bathroom thinking I was going to be sick (naturally there was a line). Luckily the movement to the bathroom managed to dislodge whatever it was and I was fine but it did put a damper on the meal so I didn't eat too much more of it. But this is what it looked like

The milkshake was really good though and the server was lovely and very attentive and I ended up with a shiny glowcube so it wasn't a total loss.

After lunch I was feeling very, very full (despite not eating too much) so I decided to walk around a little to let things digest

Then I met these guys coming out to see people

All of a sudden the heavens opened again so I dashed in line for GMR along with a WHOLE bunch of other people :crowded:

I shuffled under cover and when I got to the first corner of the queue a CM came along and opened up some more space so everyone behind me had to go back out in the rain :rotfl2:(I know, I know, it's mean to laugh). Anyway, the line moved pretty quickly so we were all inside soon enough

This time I was sat in the third row from the front so I got a great view of the tour guide and they were only running one car so it was cozy.

This time round we got the Gangster scenario

Both CMs were much more enthusiastic than the ones this morning so it made for a much more fun ride.

After GMR I thought my lunch had settled enough to try out Star Tours before my FP for Indiana Jones

I was just getting in line when the CM at the entrance said the line was more like 25 mins rather than the 15 posted so I decided to skip it and just hang out outside the stadium for a little bit

Soon we were let in and I managed to swipe a seat a couple of rows behind the tech booth and caught up on some of my trip report while I waited for the show to start

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter