• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boo to Two, Kelley and Missy's Joint TR! Update! 3/28

I'm not entirely sure it's physically possible, but Franklin will probably take even more pictures than he did in October. I have a feeling the new TR is going to be fairly photo-heavy. :rotfl:

I can believe there will be more photos!

Franklin- how many raw photos on the last trip?

We should run an over/under pool...

I can believe there will be more photos!

Franklin- how many raw photos on the last trip?

We should run an over/under pool...

This last trip there were 1,823 raw photos.

Should we put the over/under at a nice even 2,000 photos?

Hi friends, I thought I'd wrap things up for this trip with some final thoughts. First, Franklin and I had the best time with Kelley, Mike, Ryan and Jack. It was so much fun seeing everything through the boys' eyes. And it was so much fun experiencing Disney with such good friends!

Even though Franklin and I are fast becoming grizzled Disney veterans, we still had a number of firsts on this trip. The biggest being staying onsite and everything that comes with it: DME, Dining Plan and Disney transportation. We loved the whole experience of staying in the bubble, so much so that we're now proud DVC owners at Boardwalk Villas! Despite our roller-coaster ride at the Contemporary (you're upgraded! no you're not!), we loved the resort. The decor was beautiful and the location is to die for.

We tried many new restaurants on this trip and loved every last one of them. Le Cellier lunch, Citricos dinner, California Grill dinner, 'Ohana dinner, Kona breakfast and the Wave breakfast are all meals we plan to revisit in the future.

The Halloween party was also a new experience for us and again, we LOVED it. :love: We had so much fun meeting characters you don't often get to meet, riding rides with no wait and the parade/Hallowishes are worth the price of admission alone. We loved it so much that we're going back in 2012!

One thing we already knew we loved is the Food and Wine Festival. After stumbling onto the festival in 2010, we returned in 2011 with more of a game plan and it made for an even better festival experience! The food and drinks were great again this year and we had no problem using all those Deluxe Dining Plan snack credits!

But with all good Disney trips (and trip reports), they must come to an end eventually. But luckily for all of us, I've started my new trip report:

Peekaboo, I See Pluto. A 1st Birthday TR!

I hope you'll join me over there and we'll have some more fun. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter