BOO!!! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW! MNSSHP and Epcot F&W!

Beautiful photos! And after all your food photos I am starving, lol.

What fun you two are having. Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us :)

We arrived on Wednesday, too, staying at the BC on this trip. Unfortunately, we are going home tomorrow. :(

Here are a few Illuminations pics from last night... and I snuck a pic of a wedding that was going on during them ;)
We saw a bride walking from the BWI to Epcot with her father tonight. I guess this is becoming a popular spot to get married.

We are having an amazing day!!! The weather is gorgeous. The food is fantastic!!! :goodvibes
We were at Epcot on Friday, too. It was very crowded. I'm not surprised that we never saw you there. ;)

Man there is really nothing to do here at the studios after finishing our 3 fastpasses. Can't wait for Star Wars and Toy Story land!!!!
What did you ride using your fast passes? Let me guess, Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster and Toy Story Mania? Hollywood Studios is just a hot mess, we still have fun while we are there, but it is not our favorite park.
What is your favorite park?

What did you ride using your fast passes? Let me guess, Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster and Toy Story Mania? Hollywood Studios is just a hot mess, we still have fun while we are there, but it is not our favorite park.
What is your favorite park?

We did RnR, ToT, and Star Tours. We couldn't get a fastpass for Toy Story because it's Tier 1 with RnR. My favorite park is definitely MK, but I also love Epcot. :)

Hi Erika! I found this thread after we left WDW on Friday. DH and I were also at CSR, but in Casitas 5. First time there...the resort is huge! We would walk to bus stop 1 when heading to the parks but did like that stop 2 was the first stop on return. We met and frequently talked to the lobby greeter John who was great!

As usual I hated to leave!!

Good morning! :) Thanks for following along with my live report. I feel like I haven't even had time to post anything we've been so busy! Just trying to cram in as many things as we could in 5 days. I've got another 500+ pics uploading right now to photobucket. I'm going to try and pick a few from last night to share. It's not easy! ;)

My thoughts on last night's MNSSHP... it was crowded but not as bad as I was expecting. My last party event was MVMCP last December and I thought it was much more crowded than last night. We were able to find decent Hocus Pocus viewing as well as parade and hollowishes without too much trouble. We didn't do any of the character lines, they were super long and not really important to us. I did snap some photos of Jack and Sally from the side, they were neat! I think a person would have to sacrifice a lot of party time for characters if they wanted to do that. For me, my main objective was to see Hocus Pocus (ended up watching it 3 times) and of course the parade (watched both) and fireworks. Also I wanted to get pics on Main Street of the decorations and lights. :joker:

Hallowishes was great as usual. I sat at the Partners statue on the railings so I had a perfect unobstructed view of the castle, but I think the best view would have been further back. Or actually behind the castle. Because many of the fireworks were blocked from my view. It was still good though.

Midnight seemed really early to end things. We headed over to SDMT after the last parade and were the last people on for the night. Walking back through the park with just a few handfuls of people was neat. I wish it would have ended around 2:00 instead.
My son who was less interested in the shows mainly did rides. He rode Space Mountain about a half dozen times, also Thunder mountain as many times too. He's probably too old for this event but he was a trooper and hung out with me. :goodvibes He said he much preferred Halloween Horror Nights so I'm glad we did that for him. Personally I'd take MNSSHP any day! :thumbsup2

One of my highlights of the night was getting my personalized magic band. I enjoyed choosing the design and I'm so happy to finally have PURPLE!!:cutie: I saw several other designs I liked as well. I told the castmember they need RESORT themed bands, oh my goodness I would have to have a ton of those!

Well, we have about 8 hours until our flight so we're debating Epcot or Disney Springs.... or possible Animal Kingdom. Traveling with Nic this time down has been interesting for sure. Have you ever seen the movie European Vacation??? Well let's just say he's given the perfect immitation of Audrey this whole time whining and complaining about missing his girlfriend and wanting to go home. He's already begging can she please come with us next time. :rolleyes1 Ah young love. Why is it so hard to find someone who wants to go to WDW with me???? I feel a lot of solo trips in my future. :lmao:

Hi Erika! I found this thread after we left WDW on Friday. DH and I were also at CSR, but in Casitas 5. First time there...the resort is huge! We would walk to bus stop 1 when heading to the parks but did like that stop 2 was the first stop on return. We met and frequently talked to the lobby greeter John who was great!

As usual I hated to leave!!

It really is huge! I've stayed here twice in the last year and never even been over to see the pool side. It seems like it's miles away. Heck we've been here 5 days and haven't even been to el centro! :rotfl: We went straight to our room from the airport and haven't needed to go down there for anything. We've been driving everywhere, or taking the bus from stop #2 which is literally right in front of our room.

We arrived on Wednesday, too, staying at the BC on this trip. Unfortunately, we are going home tomorrow. :(

We saw a bride walking from the BWI to Epcot with her father tonight. I guess this is becoming a popular spot to get married.

We were at Epcot on Friday, too. It was very crowded. I'm not surprised that we never saw you there. ;)

Yes it was crowded, especially as it got closer to evening. We were lucky because we did our eating between 12:00-5:00 PM. Lines weren't bad at all. But by the time we walked back over to see Fuel the lines were insanely long.
Sorry we didn't see each other!!

My DH and son (I think he was 11 at the time) did HHN while we hung at the resort. My DS enjoyed it but it was scary for him. This is my oldest who is now 24, I think it was tamer then. I will definitely save the experience for DH to do with DS14 most definitely LOL Thank you for your input, now coasters I am more than happy to let him go solo, this summer he did the coasters solo many, many times..and the water rides that I opted out of ;)

Enjoy!

Nic would be happy doing coasters all day. He couldn't care less about decorations, shows, parades, characters, he just wants to the rides. ;) And EAT! He loves to eat! :rotfl2:

496144C1-B939-4F76-AFF8-8D1E94A7E590_zpsgcwwsyx4.jpg

Pictures still uploading! I think I went a little overboard :rotfl2:

Great pictures from the party last night. I love MNSSHP,it sure looked crowded from the partners statue. Sorry to have missed all the live updates. Enjoy your last day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter