Boo Hoo! We wanted to try Garden Grill!

FallDisney

Mouseketeer
Just got off the phone with WDW Dining and Garden Grill, all of the Land Pavilion is closed until July. Ideas for other great restaurants in Epcot?

I know what you mean! Garden Grill is dd16's favorite character meal! There are so many fantastic places to eat in Epcot............what do you guys like?

LindaR said:
I know what you mean! Garden Grill is dd16's favorite character meal! There are so many fantastic places to eat in Epcot............what do you guys like?

Well, DD's and I aren't very experimental. Had to bail out on DH and his parents when they wanted Biergarten. We are trying to broaden our horizons with Boma this time, but that's about as experimental as I'm willing to get. Hmmm, what about Mexico? Any good restaurants there? Or China?

Grrrr... Someone just posted yesterday that they were told it is closed until June. We were really hoping it would be open in July.

I know...tried to book icecream social and found out it was closed until JULY!
This makes the SECOND time we have missed going there...waaaaaaa :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter