Bonus with purchase

wildcatfan

DIS Veteran
anyone at WDW right now or recently returned that can tell me if they are offering a backpack deal with purchase!

We just came back last week, and they weren't offering any purchase-with-purchase items! No backpacks, no blankets... :( All CM's I asked about this said they were currently "discontinued" and not sure when or if they'd be back.

Well that's a bummer! I have several of the blankets and I love them!! Also have a couple of beach towels and a backpack!

We just came back last week, and they weren't offering any purchase-with-purchase items! No backpacks, no blankets... :( All CM's I asked about this said they were currently "discontinued" and not sure when or if they'd be back.
Oh no! That is so sad! Thanks for the info

anyone at WDW right now or recently returned that can tell me if they are offering a backpack deal with purchase!

We were just there 3 weeks ago, and they definitely had backpacks with purchase then - the black one with Mickey heads all over. Didn't want one, but I did see them. Can't remember what else - think it was a throw.

I've been to Disney about 7 times and I always get offered a towel for a discounted price. Hopefully by the time I go in July they would have another towel deal. I seem to be collecting them :thumbsup2

We were just there 3 weeks ago, and they definitely had backpacks with purchase then - the black one with Mickey heads all over. Didn't want one, but I did see them. Can't remember what else - think it was a throw.

We were there about the same time and they definitely had them. My sister's a merchandise CM and commented how annoying they are because guests continually ask how much they are to just buy them (apparently you can't). I can check and see if she remembers if they're currently on offer.

Well this makes me feel a bit better. Hopefully they will have "gifts with purchase" when we go in August. Like I said, I have several of the throws- they are so nice!!

We were there on May 12-14 and they had the Mickey backpacks pretty much everywhere. I got 2 for DD to use when school starts back.

We were there about the same time and they definitely had them. My sister's a merchandise CM and commented how annoying they are because guests continually ask how much they are to just buy them (apparently you can't). I can check and see if she remembers if they're currently on offer.
Well they can buy them for $60 dollars or so, provided they are willing to throw away $40 worth of Disney merchandise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter