Bonus Holiday Trip 2015! Wrapped up 8/6 and Real life update

Hey way to go!! That is so exciting! I would love to do a Disney run one day too...they just never seem to be at convenient times...or they sell out so far it advance before I can commit...ONE day it will happen though. In the meantime I look forward to following along with you! Good luck with the shoe shopping!

Day 3 part 2 -Epcot

While i was on TSMM the green army men played a little with DD while she was sleeping, i forgot to mention this or post in the last update so here is that :D I love the green army men and find them so funny, so i loved this!

AM3.jpg AM.jpg

Then we were heading to Epcot! We took some pictures as we were heading out of Hollywood studios and then started to the walk to Epcot.

HS.jpg

Again a really nice walk chatting and just enjoying being there. Picked up a pretzel on the boardwalk. When we got to Epcot we entered from international gateway and stopped for some more PP pictures.

EP.jpg ep1.jpg

I love these!

We decided to do a loop around world showcase and enjoy a drink. After the loop around world showcase we decided to head to the seas and the land. First we hit up Nemo with no wait, checked out some of the aquarium. After the seas, we headed over to the land to ride living with the land, also with no wait. I really love this ride, and the people behind me were cracking jokes to each other and it was so cute, it made the ride even more enjoyable for me.

After living with the land, it was time to head to and early dinner at rose and crown... DH went to grab the stroller and we were waiting and DD saw the ducks, and started point, well she then stuck her head in the fence! I didn't stop her quick enough and she got stuck!!! Luckily one push and a little crying and she was fine, but honestly it happened in a split second, and was no issue (thank g-d) but DH will probably never let me live that one down! (kinda wish i had a picture of it). :sad2: HORRIBLE!

ep4.jpg EP3.jpg

We headed to Rose and Crown, and had another enjoyable meal, DH got the shepherds pie (SO GOOD) I got this fish and chips, also very good, and DD had the meatballs and pasta, with some more juice. DD was getting a little fussy and even thought we had a little left to drink of our beers, we decided to leave... but it was now raining, we wish we had stayed UGH! The rain wasn't great, but not to bad, so to the baby care center we went, outfit change and a few minutes hanging out and its still raining.

OC.jpg
Outfit change!

I really didn't want to miss out on the night so we started to walk, grabbed a coffee and found a semi-covered spot and watched the band in Canada. It was fun.

Then we wanted to catch British Revolution at 5:05, we got there a few minutes early, got some beers, and hung out, the rain had pretty much stopped.... for now... We always love seeing this band, so fun. DD really loved it too, dancing and hanging out! but about half way through the set it started to rain a bit, so we put DD in the stroller with the cover on and she seemed to still enjoy it. Then we noticed there was no line for Pooh and Tiger so we hoped in there for a picture, they were dancing and having a good time with us, it was a great meet!

Next post for some Band and Pooh and Tiger meet pics!

Band and Pooh and Tiger meet pics!
band1.jpg band2.jpg tp.jpg tp2.jpg band3.jpg

After Pooh and Tiger we had a to get some pictures with the band! After we meet the band we debated how to get to Hollywood Studios... We ended up deciding to walk, hoping to stay dry....

You guys are seriously the cutest family ever. I love all of your pictures!!

Sounds like you guys had a fun time at Epcot ... at least when you stayed away from the fences. I've never stopped to watch British Revolution ... maybe I'll do it next trip.

Love the pictures with Pooh/Tigger and the Army men. How perfect are they? Too bad your daughter missed it.

Poor baby getting her head caught, but you know I'm the horrible Mom that would have taken a picture. So not bad at all that you considered it. This is why we gotta stick together :-)

We've never done Rose and Crown (yes I'm sure you are shocked given its a pub and all). Do you all enjoy it? I've considered doing it for lunch a few times but not really sure why we haven't.

That's great that you did Nemo and Living with the Land with no wait - always a bonus with a toddler along! And poor DD! That's totally something that would happen to me too. And I would have totally taken a picture, so no need to feel bad!

Sorry about the rain but it sounds like you had a yummy dinner and a fun night in the World Showcase!

Adorable, of course! Made it to Yorkshire for fish and chips last time myself, but would love to sample Rose and Crown. How fun strolling down memory lane - love this version of time travel!

Thank you! I recommend it! Its yummy!, but the fish and chips i think are the same from both places.

You guys are seriously the cutest family ever. I love all of your pictures!!

Sounds like you guys had a fun time at Epcot ... at least when you stayed away from the fences. I've never stopped to watch British Revolution ... maybe I'll do it next trip.

Thank you! They are a lot of fun, and play a ton of songs that everyone knows, I love watching the little kids dance and have a blast. Check it out if you can!

Love the pictures with Pooh/Tigger and the Army men. How perfect are they? Too bad your daughter missed it.

Poor baby getting her head caught, but you know I'm the horrible Mom that would have taken a picture. So not bad at all that you considered it. This is why we gotta stick together :-)

We've never done Rose and Crown (yes I'm sure you are shocked given its a pub and all). Do you all enjoy it? I've considered doing it for lunch a few times but not really sure why we haven't.

Thank you! Haha I totally should have taken the picture, I am kinda sad I didn't... is that mean?

We do like Rose and Crown, i would not rate it as the best meal on property, but we never have complaints and I like the pub feel, give it a shot, would love to hear your take!

That's great that you did Nemo and Living with the Land with no wait - always a bonus with a toddler along! And poor DD! That's totally something that would happen to me too. And I would have totally taken a picture, so no need to feel bad!

Sorry about the rain but it sounds like you had a yummy dinner and a fun night in the World Showcase!

I am only feeling bad now that i didn't take the picture... horrible! Any time I can do a ride with no wait its a win! A great night... and we have one more stop! but the trip is almost over :(

image-jpeg.171738
SHINY! I'm jealous! My feet are so ridiculously large that I have to buy men's sneakers! No pretty for me!

DD saw the ducks, and started point, well she then stuck her head in the fence! I didn't stop her quick enough and she got stuck!!! Luckily one push and a little crying and she was fine, but honestly it happened in a split second, and was no issue (thank g-d) but DH will probably never let me live that one down! (kinda wish i had a picture of it). :sad2: HORRIBLE!
OMG! I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh... But that is HILARIOUS!!! (Glad she was okay, too!)

Then we noticed there was no line for Pooh and Tiger so we hoped in there for a picture, they were dancing and having a good time with us, it was a great meet!
YAAAY! I've never done this particular meet, but I've always heard such good things about it!

Guys 2017 packages can be booked in less then 2 weeks!

I've been waiting and now I'm freaking out!

What date to pick!!! (I will probably change it 10 times)

Getting caught back up! I really like that walk between HS and Epcot. It's really peaceful and fun to see the boats go by. I also love getting to see all the Epcot resorts around the lake. They are so pretty. can't wait to stay at the BW and be within walking distance of so much stuff.

Sorry DD got her head stuck! Poor thing! I'd probably freak out for just a split second and then laugh about it later. :rolleyes1

Love the snazzy new running shoes! I give you big props for doing a run event.

Yea for 2017 packages!! When are you thinking about going? I'm going to try and make it for F&G but haven't settled on a date or resort yet.

SHINY! I'm jealous! My feet are so ridiculously large that I have to buy men's sneakers! No pretty for me!

UMMM my husband has some shinny shoes... i am sure you can find some!

OMG! I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh... But that is HILARIOUS!!! (Glad she was okay, too!)

it was HYSTERICAL, i am evil....at the time I didn't think that!

YAAAY! I've never done this particular meet, but I've always heard such good things about it!

I have heard they are doing away with it... BOOO cause it was fab!

So exciting to have vast potential available for unlimited planning! I can't book my holidays at work this early, so can't plan quite yet, although I'm hoping to try for September for possible lower crowds or November for possible Christmas decorations.

Yeah, i havent booked anything, but am thinking November.... (i mostly didn't book cause it was more then 499 days out!)

Getting caught back up! I really like that walk between HS and Epcot. It's really peaceful and fun to see the boats go by. I also love getting to see all the Epcot resorts around the lake. They are so pretty. can't wait to stay at the BW and be within walking distance of so much stuff.

Sorry DD got her head stuck! Poor thing! I'd probably freak out for just a split second and then laugh about it later. :rolleyes1

Love the snazzy new running shoes! I give you big props for doing a run event.

Yea for 2017 packages!! When are you thinking about going? I'm going to try and make it for F&G but haven't settled on a date or resort yet.

I am totally behind on everyone's reports! Horrible, i know, i will catch up sometime....

I love that walk, its a little long so not relaxing per say, but it is relaxing at the same time, if you know what i mean!

It was real funny, after the fact....

I am thinking either F&W maybe the race weekend, or Nov after F&W or the week after thanksgiving... so i have no idea hahah!:rotfl2:

So i am going to be wrapping this up this week... haha maybe, i think its been hard to wrap it up cause i don't have any other reports going....... we do have Disneyland in about 49 days, and 44 till we leave for Cali, i am not doing a PTR, but I did post an itinerary for the Disneyland portion to get some feedback if you want to check that out! I will try to do a TR when I get back!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/itinerary-feedback-please.3526180/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter