Bonnet Creek or Regal Oaks - price the same, 1st week of December

sharadoc

Visit WDW since '86, driving since '94.
Hi folks, We are going Dec 2 through 7 and can get a 2 br TH at Regal Oaks (behind Old Town) or a 1 or 2 br at Bonnet Creek. Price is comparable. We originally planned on Regal Oaks because they have a hot tub, but being "on property" feels good too.

Any ideas that can help me figure it out. I know it comes down to what we want - we will have a car so transportation isn't an issue.

Just looking for some feedback lol.

Thanks!

Hi folks, We are going Dec 2 through 7 and can get a 2 br TH at Regal Oaks (behind Old Town) or a 1 or 2 br at Bonnet Creek. Price is comparable. We originally planned on Regal Oaks because they have a hot tub, but being "on property" feels good too.

Any ideas that can help me figure it out. I know it comes down to what we want - we will have a car so transportation isn't an issue.

Just looking for some feedback lol.

Thanks!

Bonnet Creek - hands down. Much nicer resort, so much more to do, generally a more upscale experience.

We stayed at Regal Oaks for spring break this year and loved it. We rented through an owner and not the management company. Our townhouse was much nicer than most Disney rooms we have stayed in...loved the hot tub right with the unit. The pool was heated to a very nice temperature and seating was never too crowded. Location is a bit sketchy but very convenient to so much. We felt very safe there but found old town really tacky. Close to Celebration which we visited twice. Quicker to parks by private car than most Disney transportation. I have never stayed at Bonnet Creek so I can't compare but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter