Bonnet Creek help

brad54

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers?

We have always tried to stay on site (mostly for the free dining). But we want to go to Disney in December this year and we missed the free dining window. We're on a pretty tight budget so we thought we couldn't go this year, until i saw this forum. I must say it really peaks my interest. We are a family of 5 (3 grown children) so we would have to get 2 rooms on site or go for a more expensive option onsite that holds 5.

So I was looking at Farrells on ebay and I saw that they had November for 99 for a 2 bedroom suite. I was wondering if it would be safe to assume we'd see the same thing for December soon.

I also saw for Farrells on ebay starting dec 11 for 5 nights for 475 for a 2 bedroom. We can't be there until late on the 12th due to son's college. Can we purchase it and are they flexible about adjusting the dates? Also can you check in very late (like 11 pm?)

Thanks for all your help!!

Mods, i posted this in the why we love bonnet creek thread. Sorry for posting it in the wrong place.:confused3

I have no idea about changing the dates, but you can definitely check in very late. Both times we've arrived after midnight. (Best part is that the timeshare people aren't there that late :) )

I'd recommend trying to contact Farrell Directly. He can check the exact dates you are wanting if one of his pre-set auctions wouldn't fit your needs exactly.

:worship:
Thanks so much DCTooTall. I did contact him directly and at first he offered me 4 days in a 2br and 2 days in a 1br since there wasn't anything available on the 16th or 17th. But he emailed me back a few hours later and said the 2 br was available for all 6 days.

Plus I got what I think is a great rate of $594 :banana:

Thanks again!!!!

Just completed our 1st stay at WBC last night. It was great - nicely furnished, well-appointed regarding amenities, good customer service, fabulous location and GREAT price. We were in a 2BR dlx in tower 5. No doubt all of you will enjoy the resort and it's convenience.

We'll be arriving this Friday after midnight. What do you think the selection of available 2 BR units will be like?

:worship:
Thanks so much DCTooTall. I did contact him directly and at first he offered me 4 days in a 2br and 2 days in a 1br since there wasn't anything available on the 16th or 17th. But he emailed me back a few hours later and said the 2 br was available for all 6 days.

Plus I got what I think is a great rate of $594 :banana:

Thanks again!!!!

i JUST got back from Bonnet creek,,awesome place I went nov 12-17 5 nites for just $400..for a 2 bd thru vacationstrategy.com..excellent to work with..and better rates than all i have seen. check them out.

We'll be arriving this Friday after midnight. What do you think the selection of available 2 BR units will be like?

It all depends on how booked the resort is and how many units are left when you arrive. We arrived around 10 or 11 one night and they only had 2 units left. Both in building 2 with a parking lot view. We had requested building 4 or 5 with a pool view 1 - 2 weeks in advance but they said it is first come first served.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter