Bonnet Creek- extend my stay?

JennCa

DIS Veteran
My mom just booked a 5 night stay May 29th-June 4th on ebay with someone for Bonnet Creek, but ideally we would like to add a few extra days June 4th-6th/7th. How can i go about doing this so we can stay in our same 2 bedroom unit for the extra couple nights. What is the cheapest way to add a few nights?

Jenn

First I would ask the person she booked from on eBay if they can extend the reservation. If they cannot, I would make a new reservation with someone, booking the same type room. Then call Bonnet Creek and let them know the situation. I've been able to make something like this work before (they like not moving you (don't need to clean) just as much as you don't want to move.

Unfortuantely we asked and we can't get any extra days with the first person so now I am wondering if/how I can get 2 or so days added from someone else for an affordable price.

Has anyone had experience booking just a couple nights and where did you go through?

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter