Bon voyage breakfast

We went today with an ADR and it was so good I had a look for other days on our trip and was able to find 3 bookings over the next 4 days. I don’t know how much luck you would have walking up, it looked like all the tables were full, but there is a really good chance of picking up a cancellation closer to the time.

Do keep looking, we were at CRT yesterday which was lovely but the character interaction is far better at Bon Voyage and it is less noisy so you can hear them properly. It was absolutely wonderful!

We went today with an ADR and it was so good I had a look for other days on our trip and was able to find 3 bookings over the next 4 days. I don’t know how much luck you would have walking up, it looked like all the tables were full, but there is a really good chance of picking up a cancellation closer to the time.

Do keep looking, we were at CRT yesterday which was lovely but the character interaction is far better at Bon Voyage and it is less noisy so you can hear them properly. It was absolutely wonderful!

Yes, I've been checking daily plus I have dining notification setup so hopefully something a pop-up we've got two more weeks so I'm keeping my fingers crossed LOL, I had reservations for one day but we had to change our plans so I had to cancel them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter