Bon Voyage Breakfast

Allie B

I always dream of Disney
Who has been to the new Bon Voyage breakfast on the boardwalk? We have reservations for September. Would love to see pictures and hear about your experiences there.

If you run a search there should be a few reviews. I remember seeing some on here. Josh at EasyWDW and Kenny the Pirate also did very thorough reviews.

I've seen a few reviews that say the pancakes are not good.

People seem to love the calzone. If I ordered it, I would ask for the gravy on the side. It looks huge, and I'm sure you could get the leftovers wrapped, but you wouldn't want them sitting in gravy.

We did it in May. It is our favorite character meal. The food was excellent, the wait staff was great, and the characters were fun. It was two of us. We got the pancakes and the calzone. With the pancakes, we got the fruit on the side. I thought they were good. I think a lot of the complaints are with the kids meal pancakes. The calzone was excellent. It is served with a trident that they remove from the table after letting you take a picture of it. It is weird that Disney won't allow sharp knives or utensils at tables. The pastries were fun looking and quite good. There is one you only get if you are at a table of 4 or more. It is the multicolored one with a pearl on it. The meal comes with either yogurt or granola (I think granola is the second choice - that could be wrong). We didn't eat any of that because it was too much food. It was more food than the two of us would normally eat in a day.

Eric and Flynn were quite fun. The characters do a Princess/Prince march/dance around the restaurant with all of the kids.

We have it scheduled again in December.

Edited to add - It is also one of the cheaper character meals. I am expecting that to change soon.

The calzone was excellent. It is served with a trident that they remove from the table after letting you take a picture of it. It is weird that Disney won't allow sharp knives or utensils at tables.

They take the trident away after you take your pictures so that they aren't stolen by the guests, not because it is a sharp object.

We were specifically told it was because of the sharpness. There is also a hesitation to give decent knives at other restaurants.

I guess each server has a different story then because mine specifically said it was so the guests wouldn't be taking them home as a souviner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter