BOMA:Do you see animals as you eat?

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I think I am getting hooked on these boards!!! My question du jour is about BOMA. I had someone suggest it for breakfast as a different and interesting with great food. It sounded to me like she was suggesting you can look out onto the grounds and see the wild african animals from this restaurant. I have never been and would like to know if this is indeed the case. Has anyone been for the breakfast and if so, what did you think? Thanks in advance, Aloha:sunny:

You might be able to see the giraffe's necks as you eat, but the restaurant is not right on the savannah. They won't be walking by, or give you any kind of up-close view. Still, Boma is fabulous. Dinner is especially good.

No animals at breakfast...the restaurant looks at a walkway leading up to the pool.

Still worth the trip...you can head out to the savannah after breakfast and check out the animals.

Sure you can. The two legged homosapien. Both genders, male and female. And varying ages.

No animals from Boma, but plenty from other areas of the resort. Dinner at Boma is a "must do" and we always turn it into an adventure. There is a short trail outside that you can walk and see lots of animals. Usually, there are cm guides that can help you, too. Boma also has a great hidden Mickey list -- ask for it at the desk. We went all over the resort and found them all. Add those activities to a gift shop with an interesting array of items and a spectacular lobby where you can sit and people watch and you've got a great place to spend a few hours.

And if you eat dinner late, you can go out to Arusha rock (9:00pm I believe) and view the animals in the dark. The CM Guides have night vision scopes that you can use to look around.

I know you asked specifically about breakfast, but I thought I'd throw that in anyway.

Boma is a definite "must do".

Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!