Boma dinner - clothing???

knovak

DIS Veteran
I made ADR's for Boma's at 5:40 p.m. for dinner and plan to head there on our AK day after the park closes which is at 5 p.m. Is Boma's for dinner the same as breakfast in that I can wear "daily park" attire? I was hoping as long as we wear nicer park clothes we should be okay - any advice?

We were at AK for the entire day in July, hot and sweaty and recovering from a drenching rainstorm. We arrived at Boma and were dressed the same as everyone else there. Park attire is perfectly appropriate.

We went there directly from an extremely hot and humid day in Animal Kingdom. (I'd really wished we'd taken the time to go home a shower, first.) But what saved us was that we arrived very early for our reservation. We spent the time to sprawl out on the couches in the lobby and cool down.

Everyone else in the restaurant was still in their park clothing, too.

Thanks - what a relief. The trek to AK is quite a haul - so I thought it would be best to combine the dinner with the day we tour the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter