Boma breakfast menu rotation

Perrypooh

Mouseketeer
What is Boma breakfast menu rotation? I am looking at what day they serve the M&M pancakes.

What is Boma breakfast menu rotation? I am looking at what day they serve the M&M pancakes.
Ooh! I'm gonna piggyback on this...sorry, I don't know what days they serve those, but I'm wondering which days they serve the goat cheese scrambled eggs? Last time we went, I was so disappointed that they were ham and cheddar eggs instead...

Suggest you stay away on Sundays. They often run 30-60 minutes behind on ADRs and the line to get food is often 15min +

Ooh! I'm gonna piggyback on this...sorry, I don't know what days they serve those, but I'm wondering which days they serve the goat cheese scrambled eggs? Last time we went, I was so disappointed that they were ham and cheddar eggs instead...
I went last year and they had the goat cheese scrambled eggs on a Monday, but had Chocolate Chip pancakes. So I don't know how often they change it up.

We went twice for breakfast on our June/July trip this year and the first time we went was on a Saturday and they had M&M pancakes that day because I remember our server pointing them out when she took our drinks order. Not sure if they have them every Saturday though. This was just our experience.

We also had Spinach & Feta Scrambled Eggs on the Saturday. Second time we went was a Wednesday and they had Goat’s Cheese & Chive Scrambled Eggs then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!