BOG Timing

kcp6763

Mouseketeer
I have a lunch reservation for BOG at 11:30 I'm wondering if I'll be ok on my fastpass times. I have 10:05 Splash, 11:05 Space, and 12:05 Mine Train. I'm mostly concerned about Space. I plan on being there right at 11/11:05, do you think I'll be ok to walk over to BOG right after? My other option is to try to move the first two FP up by like 30 min. but if it doesn't matter then I'll just leave them. I didn't know how worried I should be about making it to BOG right on time. It's just me and my fiance so we walk pretty fast. Thanks for any advice.

I think you'll be fine... I'd get in line a cpl mins before 11 and scan right at 11... on average u shouldb out by 1120/1125 and then go directly to BOG.

It'll be tight but if you get in line by 1105a and are done with the ride by 1120a you shouldn't have a problem getting from Space Mountain to Beast's Castle in 10 minutes.

Depending on what you plan to do between Splash and Space, you could also try moving Space up just a bit right after you tap into Splash or get off of Splash to give you a better cushion.

There's always a chance of something going wrong with Space in the morning before your FP time that could back up both the standby and FP line and cause your time to wait and ride to be longer than the expected 20 min.

You should be fine and BOG is often on a delay anyway so if you’re a few minutes they won’t notice - I’m more concerned about the FP after - that only gives you 30-45 minutes to eat there...it can take that long just to order. Make sure you pre-order from your reservation screen (it is not in app like other mobile ordering)

You should be fine and BOG is often on a delay anyway so if you’re a few minutes they won’t notice - I’m more concerned about the FP after - that only gives you 30-45 minutes to eat there...it can take that long just to order. Make sure you pre-order from your reservation screen (it is not in app like other mobile ordering)
She should be fine, it'll be good until 1:05 + 15 minute grace period.

For Space Mountain definitely try to move it up after you scan into Splash Mountain. Also scan in at 11am, not 11:05am. There is a 5 minute grace period before the fast pass starts.

Planning back to back FPs across the park is still tough. Could you change space to thunder mountain and do space later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter