BoG pre-order and DDP

Colleen27

DIS Veteran
I know they don't do split checks for pre-orders. Does this mean I can't pre-order, since my group will have two rooms/two packages and will be using DDP credits for our meal? If so, how much does not pre-ordering slow down the meal?

I know they don't do split checks for pre-orders. Does this mean I can't pre-order, since my group will have two rooms/two packages and will be using DDP credits for our meal? If so, how much does not pre-ordering slow down the meal?
had 2 rooms last year. what we did was used my DP credits for all the meals at BOG and my sister used her credits to pay for all the meals at another QS meal.

had 2 rooms last year. what we did was used my DP credits for all the meals at BOG and my sister used her credits to pay for all the meals at another QS meal.

Thanks. I thought that might be the case. I ended up splitting the reservation into 2 & 3 instead of 5 together, so we can pre-order without trying to keep the credits straight for a payback, and only had to push the time back by 5 minutes (8:15 instead of 8:10) to do it.

The whole point of this breakfast is the PPO access to 7DMT, so getting in and out efficiently is top priority. We enjoyed the food well enough last time we were there, so we're not willing to do the cupcake-and-coffee thing I've seen suggested to get in and out quickly, and it seems like being able to pre-order will be important if we want to be done with our meal before 9. Now, fingers crossed that the park doesn't end up opening earlier and EMM isn't scheduled for that day!

Thanks. I thought that might be the case. I ended up splitting the reservation into 2 & 3 instead of 5 together, so we can pre-order without trying to keep the credits straight for a payback, and only had to push the time back by 5 minutes (8:15 instead of 8:10) to do it.

The whole point of this breakfast is the PPO access to 7DMT, so getting in and out efficiently is top priority. We enjoyed the food well enough last time we were there, so we're not willing to do the cupcake-and-coffee thing I've seen suggested to get in and out quickly, and it seems like being able to pre-order will be important if we want to be done with our meal before 9. Now, fingers crossed that the park doesn't end up opening earlier and EMM isn't scheduled for that day!

good luck, we had a PPO ADR last November and 2 weeks before our trip park opening changed and the ADR was no longer PPO so we cancelled.

wish there was a message when making breakfast/lunch ADRs for BOG that you can't split the check.

good luck, we had a PPO ADR last November and 2 weeks before our trip park opening changed and the ADR was no longer PPO so we cancelled.

wish there was a message when making breakfast/lunch ADRs for BOG that you can't split the check.

I'm hoping that won't happen. This is the third time going during this particular week for me - first week of March/start of Flower & Garden - and it has been a low-to-moderate crowd time in the past. But if for some reason that changes this year, I'll just cancel the breakfast. I'm not at all attached to eating there for the food or atmosphere, I just want the advantage on 7DMT since we're taking a first-timer and trying to fit a LOT into this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter