BOG last time slot for Bfast, lunch possible?

EnchantedTikiGal

Running on Tiki Time
I really don't know what I was thinking when I made reservations, maybe I just screwed it up somehow.. I ended up with BOG breakfast and I don't know why because nothing looks appealing for what my family likes to eat.

Our Bfast ressie is for 10:25... Do you think there's a possibility to lolligag long enough to order, or ask nicely.. to wait for lunch switchover? Maybe order 1 breakfast item, then sit and wait and the rest order lunch?

There's def nothing available to try and rebook, trip is soon. So I either cancel it or hope for one of the first scenarios to work, LOL. Thoughts?

There is a good half hour between last breakfast and first lunch. They need that time to reset the kitchen.

You won't get lunch at 10:30, and trying to just sit and wait throws off their through flow.

I'd keep looking for a better time to pop up, as people tend to cancel even up to the night before to avoid charges. Keep an eye out on the cancellation thread as well.

Keep checking online and on the December cancellation thread for cancellations. They show up as you get closer to the actual date as guests plans change and they don't want to be charged the $10 per person no show fee.

As far as your suggestion about "lolligaging," it probably would not work because of the check in system at BOG. You wait on the bridge and at your reservation time you check in and then enter the restaurant and are sent to the ordering kiosks. There isn't a place to stand around for half an hour and you cannot sit at a table until after you have ordered and paid.

Don't know your dates or number of people, but there have been at least three lunch cancellations for mid Dec. on the Dec. Cancelled ADR thread that PP and I mentioned, so make sure you check it out!

Thanks guys, I'll keep trying and watching the thread. Party of 5 has been a little harder to find :)

Book for smaller party we have even gone with 6 people of 1 reservation number each on a last minute trip! Try searching for 1 person and start putting something close together. Then go by at the time of the first one and explain you have several different times for each person and ask when you should show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter