BOG breakfast before park opening

hetzeltj

Mouseketeer
I just landed an 8:05am time for breakfast at BOG. what time will they actually let me in the park? Scheduled park opening is 9am

I also have an early ADR for BOG. What is the best route to take after getting to the Hub? Thanks.

I also have an ADR at 8 am for BOG. If we eat quickly, we will be out in the park early...what time can we start lining up for rides?

I'm pretty sure there's only one way to go with the new opening procedure at MK. There will be a castmember on the left as you approach the castle - on the ramp leading around the side of the castle in between the moat and Sleep Hollow. They will check you in. Then you go to the bridge to the restaurant to check in again. Then you line up outside the restaurant if they aren't open yet.

I recommend you finish and head outside by 8:40. There will be a line forming near the entrance to 7DMT. You'll see people queuing up on the left when you cross back over the bridge. There will be a castmember there overseeing the line. When they are ready, they will let you onto the ride. Things can vary day to day. Sometimes you get multiple rides before the rope drop crowd arrives, sometimes just one, sometimes none. Sometimes the ride is down. But this would be the plan to follow.

Not always. 8:00 AM is always the earliest reservation. If the park opens at 8, restaurants do not open at 7.
Thanks! So I would assume the reservations on days the park opens at 9 or later are more desirable? For the emptyish main street pics.

Thanks! So I would assume the reservations on days the park opens at 9 or later are more desirable? For the emptyish main street pics.
They aren't really that beneficial, anymore, given that the park opens to everyone now at 8:00 AM. But if the park opens at 9 and your breakfast is at 8, yes, that is the closest to empty pics you will get.

I too have secured an 8:05 reservation, but it's also on one of the mornings that they sell the ticketed extra hours breakfast at Pinocchio's. Presumably they wouldn't let me book a reservation that they wouldn't let me in for? I just don't want to show up for breakfast and have them turn us away because we haven't paid to ride the early opening rides. (For the record, we wouldn't ride them anyway, I'm just trying to take advantage of as empty as I can get it for pictures.)

I too have secured an 8:05 reservation, but it's also on one of the mornings that they sell the ticketed extra hours breakfast at Pinocchio's. Presumably they wouldn't let me book a reservation that they wouldn't let me in for? I just don't want to show up for breakfast and have them turn us away because we haven't paid to ride the early opening rides. (For the record, we wouldn't ride them anyway, I'm just trying to take advantage of as empty as I can get it for pictures.)

You will have no problems eating at BoG. Now, if "empty" castle pictures are your main goal, you might want to re-think it. Due to the new opening procedure, empty street/castle pics are nearly a thing of the past, since all of Main Street all the way up to the castle is open to the public beginning at 8am now.

We have an early BOG reservation on a day where there is a ticketed extra hours event too. Do they still let you queue fro SDMT before official park opening? I imagine most of those who paid will have got sick of the rides and will be eating their breakfast at 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter