BOG ADR time before Wishes?

PrincessArlena'sDad

DIS Veteran
Wishes is at 9 pm. Would a 7 pm ADR at BOG be a good time for seeing Wishes afterwards?

Tomorrow is 180+10 for our planned BOG dinner/Wishes, so I should get my pick of times at 6 am!

Also, am I correct in thinking that Once Upon a Time will be at 9:45? It's not on the schedule yet, for Augest.

Thanks!.

It should be a good time--but do you want to watch Wishes from Main Street? It will take a little pushing to get there.

Wishes is at 9 pm. Would a 7 pm ADR at BOG be a good time for seeing Wishes afterwards?

Tomorrow is 180+10 for our planned BOG dinner/Wishes, so I should get my pick of times at 6 am!

Also, am I correct in thinking that Once Upon a Time will be at 9:45? It's not on the schedule yet, for Augest.

Thanks!.

what's 'once upon a time'?

As of early-to-mid May, Wishes will cease to exist at MK. Once Upon a Time will be a similar show that will take its place.

This thread was started before the Wishes announcement

The show taking the place of Wishes is called Happily Ever After

Once Upon a Time is the castle projection show, that replaced Celebrate the Magic

Just to give you our experience - we had a 5:30 PM BOG reservation. We checked in exactly on time, but had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated. We finished eating and paid the check a little after 7 PM, then went to see the Beast. He was roaming the dining rooms, so we had to wait about 10 minutes to meet with him. On that night, Once Upon a Time was at 7:30 PM, and Wishes was at 8 PM - we got to the Castle to see Once Upon a Time with 60 seconds to spare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter