Body and hair glitter for race day in Jan

goofeygirl

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I am going to wear costumes for the up and coming races in Disney world this Jan.

I want to have glitter in my hair and body...to match the costume...I fooled around with just glitter and all I ended up with was a mass of glitter in one place.

I even tried mixing glitter with my own body lotion, but it all mushed together in a mess.

Are there any glitter experts out there? Glitter for body, eyes and hair!

Thanks. G.

In the spirit of not doing anything new on race day, test run the costume and such on a training run. One never knows how well you will adapt to the costume

In the spirit of not doing anything new on race day, test run the costume and such on a training run. One never knows how well you will adapt to the costume

Great advice! I know I have read that before but haven't actually thought of it...so I tested one of the costumes this morning...there is something about it that bugs me that can be fixed...aside from tossing it midrace...I have another one to try later on.

Look forward to seeing you in costume or at least pics!

I actually want to get that goofey hat you are wearing...we will see if I can wear it for 26.2 miles....doubt it. I have run with a hat on before.

Anyway, my costume is truly simple...last year I saw a fellow wearing a whole entire Snow White dress in the half. In other races I have seen a full batman costume and wonderwoman. I am doing the simple Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell/PeterPan thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter