Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PICT0231.jpg

a tired bride and groom!!
PICT0232.jpg

hike up the dress and its off to bed we go!!!!!!!!!!

ok well now that the quick rewind is done onto the TR!!
when we finally got up to the room, that night i noticed it was different first off, there was a glass vase w/ roses in it fr laura in disney floral congratulating us!
then on our bed was a new quilt?? not a disney one either

it was a handmade wedding ring quilt, made my MIL, it was beautiful i guess she started making it when we got engaged, and she had it delivered and set up during the wedding, (theres an old saying that if you sleep under the wedding ring quilt on your wedding night it will bring you lots of good luck) I had wanted one of these for ever, i always said i want one when i get married, but never bought it, funny thing my mil was here in january and we wnt to a quilt store she trying to help me learn to sew, and i saw the pattern for one, and i was telling her the story of it, and she never said a thing about making one!, it was probably the best wedding present we got!! it meant so much!!
so after i got through my excitement and got out of the now very heavy and hot wedding dress, we crashed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the next morning we had told everyone we had made adr for about 10am at whispering canyon downstairs for breakfast if any one wanted to join us, there ended up being 10 of us, df's family got up early and headed to the parks before they had to leave, so it was us, our best man, a groomsman and his wife and some other friends!, we had a great breakfast! we got called up to the front of the restaurant to lead the restaurant in the hokey pokey since we were just married!, it was very funny!!
we called for a late check out so we could back up all the stuff, our best man was driving one of our trucks home with alot of the stuff fr the wedding, so we were packing up all that, once we got it loaded in that truck he was off, we went back up to finish packing the rest of the stuf since we had to get going to tampa, for our honeymoon cruise!
we loaded up my truck, went over to downtown disney did alittle shopping then headed off to Tampa luckily it only took about 1 hour!

I just finished reading your TR. Your pictures are beautiful and what a great location for your reception. How nice of your MIL to make you the wedding quilt and have it put in your room!

I love all the pictures! The quilt is awesome! What a thoughtful and meaningful gift :)

You and your husband are such a cute couple :)!!!

OMG the ring quilt story got me all chocked up!That is so sweet,and the gift from disney floral is so nice.

Breakfast sounded fun :) Can't wait to hear about the cruise!!!!

You and your husband are such a cute couple :)!!!

OMG the ring quilt story got me all chocked up!That is so sweet,and the gift from disney floral is so nice.

Breakfast sounded fun :) Can't wait to hear about the cruise!!!!

thank you, cruise is up next!!!

before we left for tampa we were at downtown disney heres a pict of us there, our last disney picture :sad1:
REHEARSAL072.jpg

once we got into Tampa we went right to the port, we were running late, we misread the departure time and got there 1hr before left, i think we were one of the last ones on board oops!
REHEARSAL074.jpg

for our honey moon we went on royal caribbean, grandeaur of the seas for 5 nights w/stops in cozumel, and progresso!, it was a nice and relaxing cruise, we went to the spa on 3 of the days sooooo nice!
REHEARSAL075.jpg

REHEARSAL076.jpg

we had a great balcony room on the side near the back!

WELL I JUST SPOKE WITH LINDA (RANDYS WIFE) SHE SAID THEY ARE HOPING TO HAVE OUR PICTS ONLINE BY THE END OF THE WEEK !:cool1: I CAN'T WAIT! :goodvibes

I ALSO ASKED HER IF SHE COULD PICK OUT SOME GOOD SHOTS OF US TOGETHER SO WE COULD GET OUR THANK YOU CARDS DONE, SO SHES GONNA PUT SOME ON A CD AND MAIL IT THIS WEEK, AS SOON AS I GET THE PICTS AND I KNOW THEY ARE ONLINE I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW!!

We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon too! How was the cruise? Was the balcony worth the extra $$?

We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon too! How was the cruise? Was the balcony worth the extra $$?
THE CRUISE WAS GREAT, :cool1: WE WENT TO SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN LAST YEAR, WE HAD A BALCONY BOTH TIMES, AND BOTH ON ROYAL CARIBBEAN!, YES THE BALCONY IS WORTH IT!, WE GOT ROOM SERVICE, (ITS FREE) EVERY MORNING AND SAT ON OUR BALCONY AND ATE BREAKFAST :coffee: , IT WAS NICE!, AND AT NIGHT COME BACK AND CHILL WITH A DRINK ON THE BALCONY WAS NICE!
ROYAL CARIBBEAN IS WONDERFUL!, ::yes:: THE ONLY CRUISE LINE EXCEPT DISNEY I WOULD GO ON! WE ARE LOOKING AT A EUROPEAN CRUISE WITH THEM THIS FALL!!

THE CRUISE WAS GREAT, :cool1: WE WENT TO SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN LAST YEAR, WE HAD A BALCONY BOTH TIMES, AND BOTH ON ROYAL CARIBBEAN!, YES THE BALCONY IS WORTH IT!, WE GOT ROOM SERVICE, (ITS FREE) EVERY MORNING AND SAT ON OUR BALCONY AND ATE BREAKFAST :coffee: , IT WAS NICE!, AND AT NIGHT COME BACK AND CHILL WITH A DRINK ON THE BALCONY WAS NICE!
ROYAL CARIBBEAN IS WONDERFUL!, ::yes:: THE ONLY CRUISE LINE EXCEPT DISNEY I WOULD GO ON! WE ARE LOOKING AT A EUROPEAN CRUISE WITH THEM THIS FALL!!

Hi there! We are also going on a Royal cruise for our honeymoon and I have a question for you. Do you tip when you get room service? Random question, I know :) I've never been on Royal before so your comments make me happy. I went on Disneys Med cruise last summer and it was AMAZING so my standards are high for this cruise ;)

thats your call, on the mornings we had a full breakfast delivered i think my df gave the person like $3-4, a couple mornings we just did coffee, fruit plate and pastry to munch on while we got ready and hung out, we didn't. where are you going on your cruise? what ship? you will have a blast no matter what!!! make sure to try out for the love and marriage game, they pick a honey moon couple for it! tell them its your honey moon before you go, they have a honeymooners party one night, and have choc covered strawberries, free champagne, cake, its fun!

oh! i called ahead and for $35 about i got our room decroated for our honeymoon ill put up a pict of it it was cute!

HERE I AM ON OUR BALCONY LEAVING TAMPA!:wave:
honeymoon004.jpg

THIS IS OUR TOWEL GUY THE FIRST NIGHT WE GOT A DIFFERENT ONE EVERY NIGHT
honeymoon013.jpg

FIRST PORT OF CALL WAS COZUMEL, AFTER SOME SHOPPING AND TEQUILA TASTING WE WENT TO CARLOS AND CHARLIES- THIS PLACE WAS A BLAST WITH REALLY GOOD FOOD AND BIG DRINKS!
honeymoon035.jpg

MY DF WITH HIS DRINK
honeymoon031.jpg

ME DRINKING MINE!
honeymoon033.jpg

ok well now that the quick rewind is done onto the TR!!
when we finally got up to the room, that night i noticed it was different first off, there was a glass vase w/ roses in it fr laura in disney floral congratulating us!
then on our bed was a new quilt?? not a disney one either

it was a handmade wedding ring quilt, made my MIL, it was beautiful i guess she started making it when we got engaged, and she had it delivered and set up during the wedding, (theres an old saying that if you sleep under the wedding ring quilt on your wedding night it will bring you lots of good luck) I had wanted one of these for ever, i always said i want one when i get married, but never bought it, funny thing my mil was here in january and we wnt to a quilt store she trying to help me learn to sew, and i saw the pattern for one, and i was telling her the story of it, and she never said a thing about making one!, it was probably the best wedding present we got!! it meant so much!!
so after i got through my excitement and got out of the now very heavy and hot wedding dress, we crashed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Bobbie, that's so amazing! Really cool that MIL made you a quilt and all I got were some lousy jordan almonds! :rotfl:

My Step-Father's Mother (my Grandma B) was the grandparent I was closest to growing up. Unfortunately she passed away on Thanksgiving 6 years ago. Well, when she was still with us she had made quilts for both my sister and I for when we got married. After she passed away my parents cleared her house out, but when they moved to AZ they gave me the quilt. I had wanted so many times to use is, but I waited. When we got home from our honeymoon I put it on the bed and DH hugged me and I cried a little! :goodvibes

Ok You Just Made Me Tear Up That Is So Sweet!, You Are Lucky To Have Been Left Such A Wonderful Gift And Memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter