Bobbie & David's Pj:FEB.3,2008 Wp/italy Isola ~WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!

OK THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headache:
JUST OVER A WEEK TILL MY WEDDING ,AND I GET SICK I WENT TO THE DR TODAY AND FIND OUT I GOT BRONCHITIS ,NOW I'VE LOST MY VOICE!!
I TOLD THEE DR TO GIVE ME EVERY MED HE COULD :stir: I HAVE TO KICK THIS IN A WEEK!!
NOW I JUST HOPE MY FIANCE DOESN'T GET IT

I am so sorry you're sick, take extra care of yourself so you will be better. I know how you feel I have tonsillitis right now and have banned my DF from getting near me so he won't catch it.

Hope you get better soon!!! :sick:

I am so sorry you're sick, take extra care of yourself so you will be better. I know how you feel I have tonsillitis right now and have banned my DF from getting near me so he won't catch it.

Hope you get better soon!!! :sick:

THANK YOU I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

well we started putting together the favors last night, we got all the labels made got boxes stuffed, and started tying all the ribbons, my poor fiance stayed up trying to get them all done( he came close) so i could lay down i still feel like crap.
i had to go for my final dress fitting this morning it fits so nice!! plus i guess this is flu is good on one hand i'm losing that last weight i wanted to!!
i am now down 25 pounds:cheer2:

oh back to the favors we did little white and silver boxes, filled with hershey kisses, then tied with navy ribbon on the labels we put "hugs and kisses"
then our names and wedding date i'll take picts and post them.

:cool1: :cool1: Congrats on the weight loss!!!

...oh and Yay :cheer2: for finishing the favors, can't wait to see pics they sound very cute.

:woohoo:

OK THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headache:
JUST OVER A WEEK TILL MY WEDDING ,AND I GET SICK I WENT TO THE DR TODAY AND FIND OUT I GOT BRONCHITIS ,NOW I'VE LOST MY VOICE!!
I TOLD THEE DR TO GIVE ME EVERY MED HE COULD :stir: I HAVE TO KICK THIS IN A WEEK!!
NOW I JUST HOPE MY FIANCE DOESN'T GET IT

Oh NO! I'm sick too, but not nearly so severe! I think I'm just working on congestion with a possibility of a sinus infection if I don't keep it dried up with a decongestant. I do hope you get better and FAST!! Take it easy and take care of yourself!

i am now down 25 pounds:cheer2:

Holy Smokes! :scared1: That's crazy! Not all from being sick though, right?? I sure hope not.

Your bags look great and your favors sound awsome. It's all coming together now!

IT MUST BE SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED IT SEEMS EVERY BRIDE I KNOW HAS GOTTEN SICK RIGHT BEFORE THEIR WEDDING...

MISTRESSOFALLEVIL I HOPE YOU GET WELL ALSO !! YOUR WEDDING IS RIGHT AFTER MINE!! LORD NO I DIDN'T LOSE ALL THE WEIGHT WITH THIS FLU, :sick: JUST LIKE THE LAST 5, THE REST WAS A GOOD DIET I'VE BEEN ON!!!

OK HERE ARE THE PICTS OF THE FAVORS!!!!!!!
IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

Wow!! Those are soooo cute! The labels came out great! They look professional!

I hope you feel better! sending you loads of pixiedust: and lots of :goodvibes !

Wow!! Those are soooo cute! The labels came out great! They look professional!

I hope you feel better! sending you loads of pixiedust: and lots of :goodvibes !

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!
I WAS SHOCKED HOW ALL THESE HOME PRINTING PROJECTS HAVE COME OUT! IT ACTUALLLY SAVED SOOO MUCH MONEY!

Love the font that you used. Can you let me know where you got it. I have tried downloading different fonts and they never seem to work. Not sure if you could send a document with that font and then if I open it I would have that font.

Just wondering if that would work.

Linda

Love the font that you used. Can you let me know where you got it. I have tried downloading different fonts and they never seem to work. Not sure if you could send a document with that font and then if I open it I would have that font.

Just wondering if that would work.

Linda

HEY LINDA,

I DOWNLOADED IT FROM FONTFACE.COM ITS THE WALT DISNEY WORLD FONT ITS FREE TO DOWNLOAD THERE!! WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD IT YOU WILL ALSO GET THE MICKEY SYMBOLS!!!

Thanks for the info about the font download. I will try it on my home computer over the weekend.

Linda

OK WELL WE ARE DOWN TO 1 WEEK LEFT!:cool1:
I CALLED A PUBLIX GROCERY STORE JUST OUTSIDE DISNEY TODAY AND ORDERED THE GROOMS CAKE, I WILL PICK IT UP ON SAT BEFORE THE REHEARSAL, I GOT A 1/4 SHEET CAKE ITS RED VELVET CAKE W/ CREAM CHEESE ICING. I AM HAVING AN AIRPLANE WITH A GUY AND GIRL STICKING OUT THE TOP OF IT AIRBRUSHED ONTO IT!
IT WAS CHEAPER THAN GOING THROUGH DISNEY OR OHANA ALSO!!!

WELL I'M HERE FOR MY LAST SHIFT AT WORK, TILL AFTER THE HONEYMOON:yay: (ALREADY ON VACATION MODE):rolleyes1
I EMAILED MY PLANNER TODAY THE FINAL GUEST COUNT ITS AT 50! I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYTHING IS DONE NOW, I'M GETTING MY NAILS DONE ON THURSDAY AND PICKING UP MY DRESS THURS NIGHT IT WILL BE ALL PRESSED AND READY TO GO!!! WE STARTED BOXING UP ALL THE FAVORS, WELCOME BAGS AND CAKE TOPPER,GLASSES,SERVERS IN PLASTIC BINS TO TRANSPORT UP THERE.
GOOD NEWS MY VOICE IS BACK:banana: I JUST STILL HAVE A TERRIBLE COUGH SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE GONE BY THIS WEEKEND!
THE WEATHER IS LOOKING BETTER IN DISNEY FOR THE WEDDING ITS CALLING FOR SUN HIGH 76 LOW56!!!! NO RAIN HOPEFULLY!!!

Everything looks so lovely!

I hope you are feeling better very very soon. Good luck!!

:wizard:

Wow everything looks great! Thanks for posting where you got that font! Glad to hear you got your voice back and I hope by next week your cough will be gone too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter