Bobbie & David's Pj:FEB.3,2008 Wp/italy Isola ~WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!

I'm a day late too, but I hope you had a magical wedding day! I can't wait to read all about it.
:cheer2: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

I'm joining the late crowd:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY

I hope everything was wonderful for your special day!

Okay, Bobbie! Did I miss it? Where is your trip report? Where are the pix? Huh? Huh? I am sure everything was gorgeous. We wanna see!!! :banana:

You know I was thinking the same thing....HELLO where are the pictures, can't wait to see everything.

I just found your PJ....>What is the link to the TR!

I LOVED YOUR DRESS!

You are my wedding twin...well kind of. My MOH, BM and Jr. BM are wearing the exact same dress as your girls!!! Was your colour actually Raylia's Navy? My girls ordered Royal and in my head that would be the colour of your girls dresses. I am very nervous for the dresses as only two of the five have even seen it, let alone tried them on. Worried. Did them come in on time? I'm having issues with my dress and since I only have a couple week buffer for theirs, I'm freaking out. Speaking of my dress, your dress was my dress runner-up! It was the first one I tried on at a bridal show and then had to hunt everywhere to find it again. I finally found it on the last day of a trunk show and pretty much had to try it on in a closet!! I just had to see it again before I made my decision, but I still love it!!! Our bouquets are probably very similar, as are the boys boutennieres. We are using gel filled vases for our smaller CPs and as the base of our larger CPs. My original colour scheme was blue and silver, but it has since radically changed. I am also using Beaute Speciale for hair and makeup and my Dad and I will be dancing to My Wish. We will be having Mickey-roni and Cheese...and I love the idea of having it in Martini Glasses. If we weren't already having mashed potatoes in them, I'd do that. Oh, we are currently booked into Ohana's for our rehearsal dinner and have been debating between booking Whispering Canyon or Cape May for a character breakfast. The entire time I was reading your PJ and TR, I was like that's like us! That's like us. Kept yelling at my mom to come see.

I have to say that I am feeling much better about my choices now that I see yours. Thanks for posting!!!

You are my wedding twin...well kind of. My MOH, BM and Jr. BM are wearing the exact same dress as your girls!!! Was your colour actually Raylia's Navy? My girls ordered Royal and in my head that would be the colour of your girls dresses. I am very nervous for the dresses as only two of the five have even seen it, let alone tried them on. Worried. Did them come in on time? I'm having issues with my dress and since I only have a couple week buffer for theirs, I'm freaking out. Speaking of my dress, your dress was my dress runner-up! It was the first one I tried on at a bridal show and then had to hunt everywhere to find it again. I finally found it on the last day of a trunk show and pretty much had to try it on in a closet!! I just had to see it again before I made my decision, but I still love it!!! Our bouquets are probably very similar, as are the boys boutennieres. We are using gel filled vases for our smaller CPs and as the base of our larger CPs. My original colour scheme was blue and silver, but it has since radically changed. I am also using Beaute Speciale for hair and makeup and my Dad and I will be dancing to My Wish. We will be having Mickey-roni and Cheese...and I love the idea of having it in Martini Glasses. If we weren't already having mashed potatoes in them, I'd do that. Oh, we are currently booked into Ohana's for our rehearsal dinner and have been debating between booking Whispering Canyon or Cape May for a character breakfast. The entire time I was reading your PJ and TR, I was like that's like us! That's like us. Kept yelling at my mom to come see.

I have to say that I am feeling much better about my choices now that I see yours. Thanks for posting!!!

wow! tooo funny!! :rotfl: the dresses were raylia dark navy, they came in a little early actually!, i fell in love with my dress as soon as i put it on, it took awhile to get here, i was getting scared because i new i needed serious alterations!
the gell vases came out better than i thought you will be happy!:goodvibes
ana with beaute special is the best you will love her she will talk your ear off, but it relaxed me to get my mind on something else, we were gossiping about celebrity dirt!
cape may!!!!:cool1: it is soooo good and has more to choose from!:yay:

thats so funny about you and ur mom:lmao: i was doing the same thing to my df during all planning and still now!
best wishes! if you need any help feel free to ask!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter