Bob in the Magic Kingdom?

Miss Stitch

4271 miles (6873 km) from the Magic
Bob, were you in the MK on Friday 31st August? I saw a man on a kart who was the double of you if it wasnt. I have been wondering ever since, please put me out of my misery.

I saw Bob a couple of weeks ago or so at Epcot. I was there on my wedding/honeymoon trip (we met right here on the DIS). I wanted to say hello as I'm a huge fan of the podcast but there was no way my lazy butt could catch that dude. He was a blur....I didn't know those Kahts could go that fast. I did see the camera attached so maybe he was recording. It was almost like a celebrity sighting for me. I also say Mike Scopa....sorry.....different podcast. My wife thinks I'm crazy that I get so excited when I see these guys. Maybe I need to get out more.

ah im going in 3 weeks... if i see bob kahting around i will chase after him! hehehe! BOB!!!!!!!!!

:wave2:

:goodvibes My DS4 loves Bob's Star Tours video, if he saw Bawb he would run over to get his autograph!! :lmao:

His highlight of his trip would be seeing Bawb, he would tell everyone about it. :thumbsup2 I can see him going back to school he would tell everyone.

"yea there was a mouse but I got Bawb's autograph!" :rolleyes1

Bawb needs to kahtkam the podcast meet if we ever get one planned...

I'll be bouncing up and down if I see Bawb in the parks on either of my next trips. Granted, on my Easter trip I'm not gonna be crazy enough to go to the parks much, and if Bawb is sane at all he will be clear on the other side of town, but even so... On my December trip Bawb needs to be wandering the parks or the Boardwalk...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter