Boat Transportation and Check-In Question

disneywithfive

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what time the boat transportation starts? And must all people be present upon checkin (Royal Pacific) to get the hotel room key (Front of the line access)? My party wants to go ahead to the park before I check in and they want me to bring the hotel room keys in later that morning. I know they can't have FOTL without them but must they be present for me to get the keys? Thanks!!!!

Does anyone know what time the boat transportation starts? And must all people be present upon checkin (Royal Pacific) to get the hotel room key (Front of the line access)? My party wants to go ahead to the park before I check in and they want me to bring the hotel room keys in later that morning. I know they can't have FOTL without them but must they be present for me to get the keys? Thanks!!!!

Boats start running one hour before Early Entry starts.

Your family don’t need to be with you, give the TM all names for those registered in the room and you’ll be given room keys for each person.

When we were there earlier this month, the TMs didn't really check our room keys carefully for early entry. We probably could have used old ones for that. For the Express Pass, they scanned them, of course.

My party wants to go ahead to the park before I check in and they want me to bring the hotel room keys in later that morning.

Are you ok with this? I’d most likely make my family wait the 15 minutes it’ll take for checkin rather than splitting up like that at the very beginning of the stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!