Boat Storage Near Disney

DisneyDoesMyHair

Mouseketeer
We are looking for a place to store a small 20 foot bass boat with trailer near Disney on the Winter Garden/Windermere side. Any ideas for a cheap monthly storage solution? Where do you guys store your boat in the area?

You should be able to leave the boat in the overflow parking.

I think the OP means when the OP is NOT on property, @Bill2e.

Boat questions we don't get that often. Trailers and RV's, sure. This is a Camping forum so that info is in our general jurisdiction. But we don't get much action here for fishing boats or race cars or bbq trailers to use at competitions.

giphy.gif

For the OP, when you used Google and called several places around the WG/WM area, what info did you get? Maybe then we can help you narrow down the info once you share. Folks can relate that info to their camper/rv maybe.

Good question.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Search the camping forum for boat or boat storage. My memory isn't what it was, but I swear someone asked the same question in here not too long ago.
EDIT: Ok, so I typed in "storage near Disney" and there were a bunch of threads but mostly asking about campers and trailers. That being said, it's worth looking into because if it's storage for campers they can also store boats. You do have to check each one though. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Maybe try Sherwood Forest RV Park on 192 in Kissimmee, its not quite 9 miles from the Fort and they have a storage area in the back. You don't have to stay there to store there at least that was 2 years ago when we were still in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!