boat rentals

skelooch

DIS Veteran
Someone asked a week or so ago if the length of stay boat rental plan is available at the yacht and beach club.
I never saw an answer and am curious myself, of what the rates are, and are DVC discounts available.

I'm afraid I don't know the answer....just bumping this up for others to respond to. :)

Yes, the length of stay boat rentals pass is available at the Yacht and Beach Club. It is the same price as the others. I think around 200.00. The man at the Marina kindof discouraged us from doing it though. He said the Water Mice weren't as fast as at the other marinas, and that because of the size of the lake it wasn't as good of a deal. We did rent the Water Mice a couple of times though, my 13 year old loved them! I did find them a little boring.
Also, just FYI, he told us that you have to put all the people on the plan that will be IN the boats, not just the drivers. I believe you can put 5 people on the plan. We have a family of six so we would have to leave one of the little ones behind. It didn't make a lot of sense to me, but he said that people would bring other guests over all the time "just for a ride". I didn't see why that would matter if you didn't take out more boats that you were allowed on your plan, he was very nice about it,but he insisted that was the rule. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter