Boat & Bike LOS Pass at VWL ???s

TiggerFreak

Never goes gankin on the Internizzle
Does anyone know if the new length of stay boat and bike offer includes the "Water Mice?" DD doesn't think a trip to the World is complete without at least 2 sessions on these boats. If they are included I'm sold!

206 days to go.
Arghh, don't know if I can make it.
Maybe a trip to Veags will help?

yep...watermice are included! However, surrey bikes are not.

Hello! I've been in contact with MS regarding this...here is the information I have received back so far:

It is a plan for Disney's Wilderness Lodge guests that is being extended to our Villas guests. Recreation Family Plans - for Wilderness Lodge guests only. Plan includes the Water Mouse, Pontoon Boats, Canopy Boats, Sailboats, and Bicycles (cruises and Surrey Bikes NOT included) Captain Plan - 4 hours of rental for $115.00 plus tax - All Guests in the party included.

I have asked for clarification on the following:

1) When you say "all guests in your party", do you mean by individual room or total guests in our party? We have four rooms booked!
2) Can we take advantage of this if we are staying at the BWV's (I know it's through WL, but we'd go over to Bay Lake anyway for this as there is more room to play)?
3) Finally, I understand there is also a length of stay option for $199. We are starting our trip at WVL,but are moving to BWV's can we still do a los for the entire trip?

As soon as I hear back from MS on my follow up questions I will post their reply!

Have a great day...

I called ms last week about this and was told up to 4 people, all watercraft and bikes(not surrey) for length of stay. We will be at VWL 5 nights and WL 5 nights and was told it did not matter, the plan was valid "length of stay" no matter if we change rooms or not. I was very specific about this as I was afraid checking out and back in would cause "a new" stay. But I was assured "length of stay was length of stay. WHOOOOO HOOOO! This is always DH's fav. thing to do and I always rain on his parade; just too expensive. Now we will both be happy! 10 days, an hour a day, WELL worth it. Now watch and see there be nothing available due to the popularity. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say that you do NOT have to be staying at WLV's to take advantage of this plan... in fact, the Captains Plan was offered before the Villa's opened (as we had taken advantage of it previously)... We have stayed at BWV's & OKW and taken advantage of this package while at both of those resorts....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter