Boardwalk Villas - Pics of Best Boardwalk View for 1-bedroom?

I've stayed in a boardwalk view many times and always request top floor. I've been on 2, 3, 4 & 5 so a request is not guaranteed. I think I only got the top floor once, most of mine have been on 3 or 4. I have to say the second floor room was my least favorite, it was right over Big River. It was in June and it was noisy very late. My other rooms were close to the elevator (on the corner with Village Green), all the way down to the end.

Any more pics out there? Thanks, everyone, who has responded so far - love all the feedback. I'm wondering tho, are there any 1-bedrooms above the General Store?

Rm5517!
Right near the elevator! One bedroom, we stayed this past December! I loved it..The balcony is the type you need to stand to see over.

100_1834.jpg

I think this as the room we stayed in too! We have 2Br. (room next door) - I loved this view. Perfect, nice and close to the elevator, but not right next to it.

I can not wait to go. This pictures are beautiful. You almost just need to stay there and no where else

BW View is our fav and we have never had a bad one (dont think there is), but like a few others, I have no room numbers. We like the further down (away from the lobby) the better. These were quite a ways down and I think 4th floor.

P1010110.jpg

P1010112.jpg

P1010111.jpg

P1010106.jpg

P1010109.jpg

Just a night a shot of the BWV:

P6250377.jpg

BW View is our fav and we have never had a bad one (dont think there is), but like a few others, I have no room numbers. We like the further down (away from the lobby) the better. These were quite a ways down and I think 4th floor.

Just a night a shot of the BWV:

P6250377.jpg

WOW is all I can say! Your room had an awesome view - doesn't seem like there can be a bad boardwalk view, they are all great. Now if only I could just live there......:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter