• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"boardwalk view" at Boradwalk villas

smidgy

dimples
ok, the DVC book lists boardwalk view/preferred view as one category. I thought you could get either BOARDWALK VIEW, OR A WATER,POOL COURTYARD VIEW, and wouldn't find out until check in.
but my reservation confirmation specifically states "Boardwalk View"
does this mean we def. have that view? (I hope)

also, any opinions about the balconies kinda facing the boardwalk, but actually facinf flying fish, above Wynland Galleries (facing the courtyard in front of the lobby)?
thanks!

but my reservation confirmation specifically states "Boardwalk View"
does this mean we def. have that view? (I hope)

That is correct. When the Boardwalk first opened there was only one "Preferred" category and guests wouldn't find out until check-in whether they had a view of the BoardWalk, main pool or just a garden area.

The points for any "Preferred" room are still the same but separate categories have been created so that the BoardWalk view is guaranteed at the time of booking.

also, any opinions about the balconies kinda facing the boardwalk, but actually facinf flying fish, above Wynland Galleries (facing the courtyard in front of the lobby)?
thanks!

I believe those are all in the "Preferred Garden/Pool" view category. They are not classed as BoardWalk View rooms. BW View rooms will be out over the general store, Big River Grille, etc.

Congratulations and enjoy your BW view.
The rooms facing the Village Green are NOT BW view EXCEPT that the corner rooms (as you turn from the VG to the BW), which are 1 bedrooms, ARE considered BW view. These rooms all end in -051. Some folks like them. I don't, especially the lower level ones, because of a tree blocking the view.
Have a great trip.

thank you so much!! we were on the wait list for Beach clob, put boardwalk as our 2nd choice (cause we've stayed there once before, standard view) . we thought we would rather be at Beach club, than Boardwalk, courtyard or pool view.
we dicided to remove ourselves from the wait list, seeong as we got uber lucky with the view!

thank you so much!! we were on the wait list for Beach clob, put boardwalk as our 2nd choice (cause we've stayed there once before, standard view) . we thought we would rather be at Beach club, than Boardwalk, courtyard or pool view.
we dicided to remove ourselves from the wait list, seeong as we got uber lucky with the view!

So what room did you get and how was your view?

Wonderful! We loved the BWV when we stayed there last Oct. for F & W Festival. Enjoy your vacation and those great views! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter