• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk pizza- price increase and no large pizza (on menu as option) anymore…

I’m in north Jersey so “good Italian” is everywhere. I long ago resigned myself to the fact that there’s nowhere in Florida to get the “real” stuff. Having said that, I do love pizza and have found Flippers thin crust quite tolerable… throw some pepperoni, onions and mushrooms on it and I’m happy. :teeth:
Same here, I’m from Boston so “good pizza” is abound. Via Napoli is pretty good

Just a reminder. . .Picabu at The Dolphin has whole pizza (and it isn't too bad) for a reasonable price along with tacos, burritos and other items, e.g., salads. There is a AAA discount as well if you have it. Works great for those hang around the EPCOT resort nights when you want something fairly quick and easy. Eat in or take out too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter