Boardwalk maps

jujube

DIS Veteran
I have a copy of the regular Boardwalk map but I was wondering of there is one which shows where the particular room numbers of each type is offered, for instance, a 1bd garden view is number such and such.
TIA

I have a copy of the regular Boardwalk map but I was wondering of there is one which shows where the particular room numbers of each type is offered, for instance, a 1bd garden view is number such and such.
TIA

I've been a BWV member since 1999 and have never seen a map like that. This is the closest I have seen:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/boardwalk.htm

All grand villas are boardwalk view. The other room types are spread throughout the resort. Your best bet is to give a description of what you want - for example "main pool view, top floor".

Granny also created this map:

BWVRoomViews.jpg

Thank-you Debbie. I am giving my SIL and my niece a week at BWV. The room category is Deluxe Studio Garden/Pool view. Your map is awesome!!!

Thank-you Debbie. I am giving my SIL and my niece a week at BWV. The room category is Deluxe Studio Garden/Pool view. Your map is awesome!!!

The small strip of garden view on the boardwalk side (in red) are all studios. The description is "Village Green". It's a great location close to the elevator.

Other choices would be main pool, quiet pool, canal by the Swan (far from elevator).

Map credit goes to board member "Granny".

Thank-you. She said not even to request a view. They are thrilled just to be going.

Last year I started a little project of putting together a room layout spreadsheet for BWV showing all rooms and their view/location. Although it is 99% completed, I have a few items I still want to verify to avoid posting it with wrong information. If things don't go nuts at work, we should be down there in a few weeks and hopefully I can get it completed and able to share with everyone.

In the mean time. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will do my best to answer.

As an example, In regards to the "Village Green" rooms mentioned above, there are Four (4) Dedicated 1 Bedroom Units and 28 Dedicated Studios with this view. They are spread out with a single 1-Bedroom and seven (7) studios on each of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors. The 1-Bedrooms are room numbered x051 (x is floor #). These are located at the end closest to the boardwalk, and have been reportedly assigned as "Boardwalk View" at times. The Studios are numbered X053, x055, x057, x059, x061, x063, and x065, with x053 closest to the boardwalk and x065 being closest to the elevators. These studios are almost always "Preferred View"

Hope that helps a bit. Like I said let me know if you have any questions.

Last year I started a little project of putting together a room layout spreadsheet for BWV showing all rooms and their view/location. Although it is 99% completed, I have a few items I still want to verify to avoid posting it with wrong information. If things don't go nuts at work, we should be down there in a few weeks and hopefully I can get it completed and able to share with everyone.

In the mean time. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will do my best to answer.

As an example, In regards to the "Village Green" rooms mentioned above, there are Four (4) Dedicated 1 Bedroom Units and 28 Dedicated Studios with this view. They are spread out with a single 1-Bedroom and seven (7) studios on each of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors. The 1-Bedrooms are room numbered x051 (x is floor #). These are located at the end closest to the boardwalk, and have been reportedly assigned as "Boardwalk View" at times. The Studios are numbered X053, x055, x057, x059, x061, x063, and x065, with x053 closest to the boardwalk and x065 being closest to the elevators. These studios are almost always "Preferred View"

Looking forward to this! Thanks!

I got 5051 as a boardwalk view. It was disappointing because not only was it not right above the boardwalk, it does not have a bedroom balcony (just windows) plus the living room balcony is small. I had requested top floor, so that's that I got. I had my mom with me and she was undergoing chemo so it was best that we were close to the elevator so I didn't ask about changing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter