Boardwalk Inn & Villas: Toiletry Question

magicLAL12

Mouseketeer
Hello! :wave2:

Was just wondering if anyone who has stayed at the BWI and/or the BWV recently could tell me what brand of shampoo/conditioner/lotion is in the room? Last January it was H20+ and I just wanted to check if it was the same.

Thanks & Happy New Year! pixiedust:

I stayed in the Villas in July and it was H20+ but it was the grapefruit scent (orange colored) and not the blue normal color.

In October it was H2O and the scent varied from shampoo, lotion, etc. It's better than the stuff at the value resorts. Tinker bell is on the soap too. Very cute.

I stayed in the Villas in July and it was H20+ but it was the grapefruit scent (orange colored) and not the blue normal color.

In October it was H2O and the scent varied from shampoo, lotion, etc. It's better than the stuff at the value resorts. Tinker bell is on the soap too. Very cute.

Just there in December in the villas. It's still the H20+ products.

Great- thank you all for your help! :thumbsup2

Realized that I had another question about the toiletry amenities at BWI/BWV..

First, now that we've established the brand of toiletries given, I wanted to check what types are actually left in the room? I know shampoo & conditioner, but do they have both body wash & lotion as well?

Secondly, how is the hair dryer? Is it one of those tiny ones that never seem to work on my hair or a "normal" sized one?

TY in advance for your help- I am trying to reduce the amount that I pack this year, and since I usually bring all of this stuff myself, I've never paid much attention to what was already in the room. :confused3

THe H20 products were shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion in July. And the hair dryer was the smaller kind attached to the wall. To save space I normally just use that one. I also know our hair dryer broke one yeah and housekeeping brought us a full size one--maybe you can just ask for one of those at check in?

Shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, and shower gel.

If you stay at the Inn you'll get lotion but if you stay in the Villas you won't.

The scent will usually be grapefruit bergamot or blushing orange, or sometimes a mixture of the two, and the bar soap will usually be sea salt.

THe H20 products were shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion in July. And the hair dryer was the smaller kind attached to the wall. To save space I normally just use that one. I also know our hair dryer broke one yeah and housekeeping brought us a full size one--maybe you can just ask for one of those at check in?

Shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, and shower gel.

If you stay at the Inn you'll get lotion but if you stay in the Villas you won't.

The scent will usually be grapefruit bergamot or blushing orange, or sometimes a mixture of the two, and the bar soap will usually be sea salt.

Thank you both! :goodvibes

Realized that I had another question about the toiletry amenities at BWI/BWV..

First, now that we've established the brand of toiletries given, I wanted to check what types are actually left in the room? I know shampoo & conditioner, but do they have both body wash & lotion as well?

Secondly, how is the hair dryer? Is it one of those tiny ones that never seem to work on my hair or a "normal" sized one?

TY in advance for your help- I am trying to reduce the amount that I pack this year, and since I usually bring all of this stuff myself, I've never paid much attention to what was already in the room. :confused3

I stayed at the Inn in March and August of last year and the hair dryer was in a black bag under the vanity, not attached to the wall. It is a smaller hair dryer, but not the teeny tiny ones that are attached to the walls at some resorts. Stayed at Poly in December and it was a wall attached hair dryer. The BWI hair dryer was fine for me, but not for my daughter who has very thick, long hair. She brings her own hair dryer for WDW trips.

That was my experience. Perhaps it varies by room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter