Boardwalk Inn Room ?'s

Brit17

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time staying at the Boardwalk Inn and I have a few questions about Waterview Rooms vs. Standard Rooms: :confused3

1. Are the Waterview Rooms worth the extra $$?
2. Do all Waterview Rooms have a balcony?
3. Do all Waterview Rooms look out to Crescent Lake or do some look out to a pool?
4. What view does the majority of Standard Rooms have? Are the views mostly of the parking lot and entrance?
5. From your experience, which room choice would you choose?

Your help is greatly appreciated :thanks:

This will be our first time staying at the Boardwalk Inn and I have a few questions about Waterview Rooms vs. Standard Rooms: :confused3

1. Are the Waterview Rooms worth the extra $$?
2. Do all Waterview Rooms have a balcony?
3. Do all Waterview Rooms look out to Crescent Lake or do some look out to a pool?
4. What view does the majority of Standard Rooms have? Are the views mostly of the parking lot and entrance?
5. From your experience, which room choice would you choose?

Your help is greatly appreciated :thanks:

We Paid 700 dollars extra (100 dollars extra a day) for a water view at the BWI.. IMO it was SOOO worth it...Our room had a big balcony with two chairs and a mini table...My boyfriend and I would get some breakfast from the Boardwalk bakery down below and then bring it back up to the balcony and enjoy the view below!!! When there were various street performers on the boardwalk we had a front row seat from our balcony up above!!!! Our room was 3251 (right above spoodles restaurant) we had an incredible view a couple of nights we came back to the room because you can see WISHES fireworks from the balcony as well...

We Paid 700 dollars extra (100 dollars extra a day) for a water view at the BWI.. IMO it was SOOO worth it...Our room had a big balcony with two chairs and a mini table...My boyfriend and I would get some breakfast from the Boardwalk bakery down below and then bring it back up to the balcony and enjoy the view below!!! When there were various street performers on the boardwalk we had a front row seat from our balcony up above!!!! Our room was 3251 (right above spoodles restaurant) we had an incredible view a couple of nights we came back to the room because you can see WISHES fireworks from the balcony as well...

When you booked, did you ask for any specific requests which may have helped you get such a great room?

Water view rooms no longer include BW views from what I've heard. Apparently they've changed it to BW view, Water view & standard view & they reserve the BW view for DVC members. Now water views are of one of the pools at the resort.

At least that's what I've read on the forums. :confused3

Our first trip we had a room right next to the ESPN Club and loved it. Then next two years we have had rooms over Seashore Sweets on the concierge level. In my opinion it is worth the extra money. Coming back to the room at night and sitting on the balcony overlooking the Boardwalk lit up and watching the entertainment is my favorite. It is my home away from home.:)

this was view from our room
it was concierge but right outside the door I will have to ask Kerry what the room # is
I know she knows!
Easterfeb2007028.jpg

Easterfeb2007026.jpg

When you booked, did you ask for any specific requests which may have helped you get such a great room?

When I made reservations I specified I wanted a room with a full view of Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk...I was then told it was an additional $90 to $100 per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter