Boardwalk Inn Quiet Pool Closed...Anyone there now?

domco

Earning My Ears
First time poster...long time lurker. Husband and I are leaving for the Boardwalk Inn next week and I just found out that the Inn's quiet pool is closed April 15 - May 15th. Has anyone seen what they are doing and any chance that they could be done before May 15th? Our two concerns are the noise from construction and that we would have to use the main pool during our visit. We always have a room out by the quiet pool and were looking forward to relaxing part of each day at the pool. I have tried to call directly to the resort and have emailed Guest Communications, without any response yet. Don't know if I should try to change to another resort....

Anyone there now or just back? What is the progress of the pool project?

Thank-you!!

We returned from the Boardwalk inn this Tuesday. There is a large white wall around the pool so we did not see what exactly they are doing. We had a 1st floor garden view room near the pool & did not hear any noise.

Thanks for your updates...we can't wait to go back to the Boardwalk!:yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter