Boardwalk Inn or Beach Club? Never stayed at either

luvdisney77

Mouseketeer
Boardwalk Inn or Beach Club? :confused3 I like the thought of being on the Boardwalk. I also like Stormalong Bay. The pool at BW is awesome as well. I just want to walk to Epcot. That's my main thing. I have never stayed at either of them, so your input or experience is highly valued. :)

We did Beach Club Villas and they were nice but Boardwalk was nice too and we walked there to visit ...of you get a deal at one either are a nice walk to Epcot.

We've stayed at the BC but not BWI, although BWI is one we want to try. We loved the BC, but BWI looks just as nice. With that said, I don't think you can go wrong with either one as the rooms are comparable in size, both have nice pools, and both are convenient to Epcot/DHS. I would look at pics of both and try to decide which theme/decor you like the best and go with that one. Good luck, but I'm sure you'll have a great trip no matter which resort you choose :wizard:.

Boardwalk Inn or Beach Club? :confused3 I like the thought of being on the Boardwalk. I also like Stormalong Bay. The pool at BW is awesome as well. I just want to walk to Epcot. That's my main thing. I have never stayed at either of them, so your input or experience is highly valued. :)

I've stayed at both and love both, actually I'm in love with the whole Epcot resort area.

I think choosing between the two depends on what you're looking for in a resort. I found the BW to be a little quieter and a less chaotic than BC. But I do like SAB better than Luna Park Pool. How many people are in your party? What time of year are you planning to go?

How important is a balcony to you? Almost all BW rooms have a full balcony, at BC only a fraction do.

The nice thing about the whole Epcot resort area is that no matter which resort you choose, you can enjoy all of them. Each has great restaurants and each is beautiful to visit even if you're not staying there.

You really can't go wrong wtih either. I do think that SB at BC is wildly over-hyped. It just seems too spread out and difficult to navigate. Also, if you have kids, it's almost impossible to keep an eye on them at SB - and parts of it do get very deep. We own at BW, but love staying at either.. (I just wouldn't base the decision on the pool)

If you have children who want to swim, SAB is such a fantastic pool. My grandchildren love this pool more than the parks.

In all other ways I think BWI is a nicer stay, especially those boardwalk view balconies.

I've stayed at both many times. I prefer BWI over BC, but only by a little bit.

Warm weather I love BC cause of sab but I love BWI rooms. both locations are awesome. You really can't go wrong with either

I've stayed at both many times. I prefer BWI over BC, but only by a little bit.

I've stayed at both too. I prefer BC and YC over BWI, but only by a little bit. BC is a little closer to EPCOT but SAB is what really does it for us.

I actually prefer YC because it offers a better chance of getting a balcony overlooking the lagoon. BWI is closer to DHS. BC is closer to EP. But as others have siad you can't go wrong with any of them.

I just came here to post this exact question, so I have no advice, but am very excited to read the responses. These are the two resorts I'm choosing between for our next trip!

Steph

Boardwalk is the best overall resort in the area. Nicer rooms, better theme, more dining and shopping options, proximity to swalphin, better views, best club level lounge in WDW, quiet pools are great, free entertainment every night, unique theme and special touched that add all the extra disney magic. Boardwalk view rooms are spectacular and a unique experience you won't find too many places aside from disney. Stroll over to BC / YC to say hello but the boardwalk is where it's at!

We've stayed at both and prefer Beach ?lub, hands down. I think the rooms are nicer, the pool is way better - much bigger, with a better slide, and just a more fun atmosphere. We lao find more dining options at Yacht and beach club. At the boardwalk, we always felt like we had to go a long ways to eat.

We have stayed at both and would definitely vote for Beach Club. In our opinion, the best part of the Boardwalk is the Boardwalk itself. The short walk from BC to the BW gives you the best of both worlds.

While the pool at BW may look impressive, it really is just a glorified standard pool with a halfway decent slide. Stormalong Bay blows it away.

Also, we find the dining options at BC/YC to be superior to what is available at BW. The food on the BW seems to be to chic-y or dull. We really enjoy Cape May Cafe, Beaches and Cream and Yachtsman's Steakhouse.

Stayed at both, and I much prefer the BC. It's as close to EPCOT as you can possibly be, great pool, Beaches and Cream, and for the most part, you only share buses with YC (at least that's what I experienced!).

I have only stayed at the Beach Club but I can tell you that I LOVED it. It has a fantastic pool and lots of character to it-plus it's the closest to Epcot.

We have stayed at both & both are great resorts. We prefer the Boardwalk because it is closer to the boat dock (husband has mobility issues) but you can't go wrong with either one.

I like the YC or the BWI. I thought the room condition, and the overall appearance of the BC was poor.

We stayed at BWI in June and had an issue with our room and needed to change 3 times- so we are soured on it- We are staying at the BC in April and hope we are not disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!