• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk child care

Bill K

DVC Member / Animal Kingdom
Does anybody have any info on child care at Boardwalk? WE are going in Aug and would like to take the wife out without the kids. Any help would be appreciated.

We're using this same facility in August. Best friend and I are going to the "world" with our two 9-year olds. I want to take her to Jelly Rolls one night, so we're using the Harbor Club at the Boardwalk. I called and made a reservation - holding with my credit card. You must cancel 24 hours in advance, or they will charge your card a $15 flat fee for each child. I think the rate is $8 per hour, per child and it includes their dinner, games, movies, arts and crafts, etc.

Hope this helps...

During our stay at the BWV last August, my daughter stayed at the Harbor Club and absolutely loved it. In fact, when I came to pick her up around 9:30, she wanted me to leave and come back and get her later.

As posted above, the rate includes dinner, arts and crafts, movie, and other activities. Your children will have a fun time.

My kids really like the Kids club at Boardwalk, but their favorite is at the Beachclub. Most of the kids club rooms are pretty small, but the Beachclub kids club is about the size of a regular hotel room.

But all the kids clubs have movies and crafts and some video games, the Beachclub just has more. They all also have meals that the kids like.

We've been happy with them all.

Have fun!!
:bounce:

Yvette Q.O.D., I am having a hard time visualizing that the Harbor Club would be smaller than a hotel room! How many kids do they put in this room? Sorry if this is dumb ? but have never used or looked at any kid's clubs at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter