Boardwalk Bakery

murphy t

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Does the Boardwalk Bakery offer a kid's menu for lunch or dinner and if so, does anyone know what the offerings are?
Thanks in advance, Murphy

The pool bar doesn't have a kids menu but I'm sure it only sells things like packaged sandwiches and snacks. If you're asking for DDP purposes I am pretty sure you cannot use DDP at a pool bar - the only exception I have heard of might be Coronado Springs.

I have no idea about the Boardwalk Bakery. I have heard somewhere that they had some sort of kids menu but I can't recall where I heard that.

The pool bar doesn't have a kids menu but I'm sure it only sells things like packaged sandwiches and snacks. If you're asking for DDP purposes I am pretty sure you cannot use DDP at a pool bar - the only exception I have heard of might be Coronado Springs.

I have no idea about the Boardwalk Bakery. I have heard somewhere that they had some sort of kids menu but I can't recall where I heard that.

Thanks for the quick reply. Wow, the CS dining options for kids and adults at the Boardwalk are really slim! Do you know if Hurricaine Hanna's at Y&B accepts the dining plan?
Murphy

Yes, Hurricane Hanna's accepts the dining plan.

You are correct...there are not a lot of dining plan CS options in the Epcot resort area.

The site below has good info and pictures of the offerings there.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2009/12/28/disney-world-bakery-throw-down-boardwalk-bakery/

Notice the window with "Hue G. Krazont" Proprietor (or "Huge Croissant"!) In all our trips I never noticed that :laughing:

Yes, Hurricane Hanna's accepts the dining plan.

You are correct...there are not a lot of dining plan CS options in the Epcot resort area.

Hey, I just learned how to quote more than one reply!:yay:
Thank you both.
Murphy

Another good website to go to is www.allears.net. Sorry, but you will have to "cut-n-paste" the link because I am not too certain how to insert the link to just click on it. Allears has helped me a TON with planning the meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter