Boarding Times???

tina4_98

Mouseketeer
Do we get to pre select our boarding times when we do our online sign in? Since cruise is paid in full Im a silver member so i can do online bookings on Dec2 so would that give me a choice of boarding time?

TIA!!!:thumbsup2

I just online checked in for a January cruise and you choose your port arrival time which isn't your boarding time, your boarding number will be assigned when you check in at the port I believe.

Correct, you will choose your port arrival time from the slots remaining. If you are using DCL transportation, it doesn't matter--you'll get in when the bus gets you there. You boarding number will be tied to the time you select; again, irrelevant if using DCL transportation.

Just on the Dream a few weeks back with another family. We took DCL transportation from MCO and were on the first bus out in the morning. No one else at the port when we arrived and checked in. Our boarding numbers were linked to our online check in time. We were 3 and our friends were 20 - didn't matter that we were the first ones at the port. This was not the case last year when we cruised. Boarding numbers were handed out as you entered the check in counter.

cdndisney said:
Just on the Dream a few weeks back with another family. We took DCL transportation from MCO and were on the first bus out in the morning. No one else at the port when we arrived and checked in. Our boarding numbers were linked to our online check in time. We were 3 and our friends were 20 - didn't matter that we were the first ones at the port. This was not the case last year when we cruised. Boarding numbers were handed out as you entered the check in counter.

So, to clarify, they made your friends wait, even though they were on the DCL bus with you? That would not be good a practice on DCL's part! Or did your friends arrive on their own?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter